2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

https://twitter.com/freddy6t6/status/1677622929306054658?s=46

Huge hype about the semi finals.

Derry win has a hugely inevitable sense to it I think. Kerry not going great. Get a big blow out win to make them cocky. Clifford relatively off form. Won it last year so hunger gone. Eye on dubs in final. Up again a dogged dog of a nordie team with a big defensive game plan.

just FYI, you have to factor in that Derry lost their manager this season

Kerry have far better players too but I didn’t mention that either

What’s the deal with ticketmaster- if i select an adult and a juvenile ticket will they be beside one another? Last week the only juvenile tickets were in one corner

And they found his brother

The brother was already the goalkeeping coach

How convenient……

If Kerry get ahead of them and force Derry to come at them they’ll win by 5/6.If Derry get ahead and play the game on they’re terms they have a chance.The other match will be a turkey shoot.

Hi Murph

It’s exactly the same. Amazing

1 Like

Bernard Flynn had some match that day

I thought Murchan was in bother :thinking:

You’d hardly know the All Ireland Semi Finals and Timbuktu Cup final are on this weekend; I had almost forgotten until I heard the morning sports bulletin on Newstalk and meant to post my musings regarding the lack of build up here at the time

1 Like

Not very appealing semi-finals either. The Dubs will truck over Monaghan most likely while Kerry v Derry might be interesting for a while I don’t think it will capture much neutral interest.

2 Likes

Very roundabout way of frank telling us he rode Colm basquels mother

8 Likes

Yeah an utterly bizarre article.

I actually enjoyed that article a little bit. It was glaringly obvious that he views Bernie Ryan as the one who got away.

3 Likes

Frank often runs the St Anne’s Park Parkrun. He’s one of those eccentric/maverick auld lads who’d discard his top at the end of lap one & he’d be whooping & hollering topless on the homeward lap.