2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Thuggery from Clifford

2 Likes

On replay yeah but in real time easy see why Ref books him although McQuillan signalled to the Derry player to get up immediately

Dublin Joe up to his old tricks

Theyā€™re always at it sure.

Interesting. Kerry rattled. We will see what they are made of now

Yeah depending on what angle he was viewing it at, itā€™s hard to judge,. especially when itā€™s such a big hit.

A great half of football. Even Ger Canning struggling to ruin my enjoyment.

4 Likes

That was a fantastic half. Derry losing will be gutting.

Outstanding game.

Derry could do it, theyā€™re in position A1 and you donā€™t want to be playing catch up against them.

Game is gone if thatā€™s a yellow

Vera Pauw would take the team off after a shoulde like that

6 Likes

Itā€™s predictable but Derrys shooting is excellent and their work rate immense.

Kerry way too slow in transition from Defense to attack.

I fucking hate that Allianz ad

1 Like

If Kerry donā€™t level it soon watch them lower the blade even further. Be interesting if Derry can keep up that shooting into the hill end as can be more breezy. Thereā€™s goals to be got in that Kerry back line - they look leggy

Utter bastard of a ref. Mcguigan targeted by kerry fifth 3 times while clifford is a protected species . Blatant

2 Likes

Brendan Rogers is staking a claim for FOTY here.

Iā€™d have him well ahead of Hercules.

I thought Rogers was Derryā€™s best player last year yet he didnā€™t get an All-Star. Heā€™s an outstanding, play anywhere footballer, as good a player as has ever played for Derry. He genuinely can play in any area of the pitch.

2 Likes

Iā€™m listening on the radio and he seems to be everywhere. Will the yerras get over the lineā€¦

Kerry really are the kings of the mark . An awful introduction .

1 Like

Derry look fatiguedā€¦.coming back outā€¦letā€™s seeā€¦.

ā€˜His 48th ever championship match.ā€™

Canning is the king of useless stats.

2 Likes