2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Nice to see the piano pushers from the north give way to the piano players from the south

1 Like

Kilkenny will have to start instead of scully who is a complete liabilty at this stage. I’ve very little faith in paddy small either. I think our bench will be diminished considerably the next day

2 Likes

That post will cause a few headaches for lads. Bravo

I reckon whatever lesson Gilroy was teaching Kilkenny has most likely been learnt. But even at that the bench is considerably stronger than what Kerry sprung today

What Stevie coaches isn’t football

1 Like

Geaney looked fair sour when he got the curly finger today. You love to see it

3 Likes

I would that post two likes if I could.
A proper cunt

1 Like

Always was/is but the red lad seems to get way more plaudits.

He’s shite. Lost whatever pace he had. Made a hames of trying to get by a Derry back one on one and got a handy free. Got the curly finger soon after

1 Like

Imagine the conniptions if Clifford had to go off following a cheap late hit like McGrogan had to when scoring his point. Hasn’t been mentioned since that I noticed but it was a turning point considering the disaster Cassidy was as a replacement. It had a long tail too as Cassidy had to be taken off and was a waste of a replacement for a team so gassed at the end.

1 Like

I hope Dublin do them good and proper in the final.

10 Likes

It’s the final Dublin wanted. And they’ll murder them. They can do it one of two ways. Make shite of Clifford early on and cruise home, or just wait til both sides go to the bench.

But it will happen.

1 Like

Would Philly come back for ten minutes?

Ha, they’ve plenty of lads well capable of it still with the boots on. As do Kerry but Dublin have too many aces to simply take out one fella.

David Clifford is Gaelic football

Ah Shtop . Did you ever see jimmy deenihan try mark jimmy Barry Murphy ?

We’re doing this for Maccer and for every other county in the country

An incredible battle between them. McKeigue is some man, he’s come up short a lot of times but he’s never once let a side down or had a regret. He plays it like a man. Took off up the field at one stage in the first half like it was 10 years ago. A phenomenon.

1 Like

They are to be fair, ably assisted by headquarters. You’ll hear plenty of talk about how mcguigan faded out of it in the second half- very little about o’connor obviously planned to target him, safe in the knowledge they can do what they want

1 Like