2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Was it around this time he left the Supervalu in Killybegs?

Was that his wife’s families business?

Awful stuff and a disgrace he was getting jobs/holding onto jobs if this was widely known in the area

2 Likes

Will we have a situation where this can be reported on up north but not down south due to libel laws?

Correct

You’d imagine this must have been known to some degree locally

How did he get anywhere near the donegal setup if it was known? Black eyes, a&e, “glassed” etc

1 Like

1 Like

I’d say @Spidey knows what toppings I’ve on my pizza

6 Likes

Its really grim reading and a few things add up a little more now.

He’s been on the run all his life really between different clubs and counties.

Assume it will be Ciaran Meenagh and Enda Muldoon taking charge on Sunday but I can imagine the players heads must be all over the shop with this news.

I’d say Chicken, Mushroom, Red Onion and Sweetcorn

If it was well known, you’d imagine they knew

3 wrong but I actually don’t know why I don’t get red onion. I’d ate it on anything.

I don’t like red onion cooked, but I’d ate it raw with anything

1 Like

No chance of juicy fillet steak swerving by him at any rate.

2 Likes

How would you play along with someone if you knew they were at that behaviour though? Surely in a group that big you would have at least a good few lads who would say we’re not associating with a lad who beats the shit out of his wife. I mean between playing squad, backroom staff, etc there must be 50 people involved in the setup and they were all ok with this? If yes they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

3 Likes

I’d imagine their heads are all over the place from it coming out in public.

1 Like

If @halfpipe had it 18 months ago, then the players surely knew

@EmilioButragueno needs to provide more context too on what he knew before last year’s All Ireland Semi Final between Derry and Galway.

Never underestimate what a lad can ignore or how much he’s willing to put up with or carry out, if he thinks it’ll get him where he needs to go.

1 Like

It’s been know for years but lads chose to look the other way.