2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If they keep battering away itā€™ll pay off

That Armagh full back line is a bombscare.

Is Sidey not from Antrim hurling stock? A quick Google says heā€™s a member of the Glenariff Oisins club in Ballymena.

When Sidey started out with BBC NI, I presumed he was a Prod. I recall a Q&A type thing with him where he was asked what was his favourite GAA memory and he said, Derry v Cavan in 1999 (which was then current) because it was the most exciting game he had commentated on, having recently started commentating with BBC NI. I would have expected him to say something like Down or Derry winning the All-Ireland or Antrim reaching the hurling final.

Maybe he is a Prod, and more power to him if he is.

1 Like

heā€™s at it agin, this lad is like an u-8 goalie

And again there.

Rian O Neill is different gravy

5 Likes

There was a hint of Cantonaā€™s goal in the 1996 FA Cup final against Liverpool about it.

3 Likes

A Rolls Royce of a player

2 Likes

Ninja

1 Like

Philly Mac with a lovely dig at Maurice Deegan earlier in commentary

Yeah I donā€™t know. Either way, he came across as a sound skin. Iā€™ll see if heā€™s on Twitter & ask him if heā€™s a prod.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the applause on the 14th minute for?

All the wifebeaters have to do is drop it in on top of that Armagh golaie

Fuck off back to your goals you mug

Rafferty getting itchy feet. You knew he was going to shoot there to try and make up for his mistake. Like Steven Gerrard trying to score from 30 yards against Chelsea after he slipped.

Ger Canning 'Warm round of applause there." No more information. Thanks Ger.

1 Like

Iā€™d say he hadnā€™t a Scooby

The 14 times Rory Gallagher battered his wife in public.

BBC said it was for some young Armagh supporter that died recently. Didnā€™t get the full details.

1 Like

Lazy effort to be fair

1 Like