2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Surely Derry’s white jersey would have made way more sense here.

Shows up the blood too much

1 Like

Ah lovely, Ger Canning on RTÉ

Derry denying Armagh the ball like Rory Gallagher denied his wife their children.

I don’t want to bring religion into this, but I am going to anyway. I’ve no idea whether Sidey is a Pape, Bill Oddie or neither. That said, I always got a Methodist vibe off him. He seemed to be catapulted into BBC’s gaelic games coverage (maybe initially as a sideline reporter?) before progressing to main commentator &/or presenting duties. I sensed it started out as a posting by superiors & he did a competent job but didn’t reveal much of his own personality. He did it but kept his distance. But it ended up being a genuine passion where he was really embedded in the scene, enjoyed the rivalries, stories, interactions with squads, managers & supporters etc & was respected by all involved too. Now I may be totally wrong here - he could be a raging nationalist - but I always thought it was cool how Sidey embraced Ulster GAA & Ulster GAA embraced him.

2 Likes

Rafferty you fucking MUG

Shambles from Rafferty

Terrific goalkeeping!

Ah lovely. That’ll learn the fly goalie cunts

7 Likes

The big garryowen ends up in the onion bag.

I don’t care what Rafferty brings, he is a solid fucking liability of a disgrace at doing what his job should be

1 Like

Stay in your goal you cunt

3 Likes

A SAM missle lands in the armagh square and ends up the back in the back of the net

Somewhere in Fermanagh, a man has spat on his hands with a satisfactory smirk.

A great punch by the Derry man

1 Like

Keeper like an eager u12

they are well used to punching

1 Like

That fisted effort was threaded beautifully between the retreating Rafferty & the two defenders getting back towards the line like a cue ball avoiding several potential obstacles in finding its way back to baulk.

2 Likes

Auld lads going absolutely berserk over the fly keeper would be worth the entrance fee alone.

1 Like

3 Armagh fellas sweeping behind a keeper gone wandering like a bad U7 fella playing his first ever game