2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Dublin aren’t just the best Gaelic football team in history, they’re also the most loved.

Better people make better Dubs.

I look forward to Joe Brolly’s latest eulogy.

I consider the other Leinster counties to be proud GAA counties with proud football traditions.

I respect our opponents.

If they don’t respect themselves, that’s their problem.

1 Like

Nailed it.

So you’re asking players to put up with hammering that were created and funded by the gaa and government and then sure go again in the round Robin? You have no idea of sports psychology and human nature. Why would they bother training for months to be cannon fodder in a rigged competition for what the chance to get hammered by the same team again a few weeks down the line? Clueless

1 Like

I loved this post, because the poster was trying to curry favour with the Laois man, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the Laois man spends most of his time acting as an uncritical cheerleader for “Manchester City”. :joy:

3 Likes

So just ignore cheating shurrup and get on with it. That’s your suggestion. Ignore Lance and pedal faster guys.

Can I hazard a guess that you finish every sentence with youknowwarimeean and wear your Dublin jersey to the bookies 6 days a week?

Every spectacularly stupid comparison is a trophy in itself.

Sorry mate, I didn’t realise the GAA was professional (lol Dublin) or that the Premier League invested all that money in City.

1 Like

Hahaha

@admin I think I’m being followed ! Although he never mentioned me smoking Johnny Blue …

Bejaysus he found a personality :clap:

IMG_8574

Ninja edit - you’re rattled.

It’s remarkable that somebody doesn’t see the contradiction between spending their time bitching about a group of remarkably driven amateur GAA players who train in spartan conditions in Innisfails, and endlessly cheerleading a nouveau super-franchise which is funded to unlimited terms by a despotic petro-state regime and used by them as a gleaming foreign policy vehicle to launder their reputation.

1 Like

Mate, you smoke any fella you like, don’t let him stop you, it’s not the 80s anymore

I love a Johnny Blue before eatin’ me coddle.

Artist’s impression of what @maroonandwhite imagines all Dublin people to look like.

For the record this is Welsh darts player Richie Burnett. He does have a very Dublin looking face, to be fair.

1 Like

A nice one for Clucko. He probably thought his race was run. He should be posting in the back in the game thread.

The odd ball

3 Likes

He’s his own man. Nothing wrong with that. But Jaysus he’s as odd as two left feet.

A 41 year old with the haircut of a 19 year old. Outstanding. Nobody else could get away with it. When you’re Stephen Cluxton, you have earned the right to groom yourself as you want.

An incredibly beautiful and agile physical specimen. Reminds me of Loreen last night.

1 Like

Deary me

2 Likes

Derry literally saved gaelic football from dublin

2 Likes