2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You call what Derry played today Gaelic football ?? Jaysus . The goal was like one of those WhatsApp videos youā€™d see of ladies football with the soundtrack to Benny hill playing ā€¦

1 Like

Stunning

2 Likes

Iā€™d say jarly og burns regrets taking the handy fisted point with derry on the ropes. The windy cunt.

4 Likes

So you believe the reason aprox over 75% of Leinster teams being in the tailteann cup is Dublinā€™s fault ? Youā€™re some beaut.

Gutless. And not his first time to do so. Winners go for the jugular.

It was much much more than Gaelic football.

A lot of lads here wouldnā€™t know their arse from their elbow here. Thatā€™s one of the greatest games of football Iā€™ve seen. Rian Oā€™Neill plays out the pitch as Armagh have Murnin and Turbitt playing inside who have been in great form.

A lot of flak for McGeeney about destroying Armagh but they have made good progress in the past 2/3 years. He has developed and got full buy in from the best players in the county and made them into probably one of the top 5/6 teams in Ireland.

People might want to check Armaghā€™s recent underage record, itā€™s beyond pitiful so heā€™s doing very well with no real underage success to build on since he took the helm.

Think you have to hand to the Derry players, after the week theyā€™ve had it took guts to see that through. Both McGuigan and Rian Oā€™Neill were sensational.

7 Likes

I know itā€™s disgusting what some will turn a blind to for the sake of victory but best concentrate on the turgid football on display today ā€¦

Today was spiritual

1 Like

Ah it was rank . Bar about two players it was two Teams gripped by fear.

Iā€™d say youā€™re disgusted alright

What did Tommy want the reporter to say? Sure it was a strange one to say but Iā€™m not sure it was really the place to challenge him. Iā€™d also say Meenagh was under serious pressure all day and that wonā€™t have been a handy interview as it was. I think Tommy can go and shite for himself truth be told.

1 Like

After the all the yanks he waded through I suppose he meant

3 Likes

It was a mad thing to say but Iā€™d let him off with it under the circumstances alright.

1 Like

Tommy is another purse clutching snowflake desperate to take offenceā€¦like the lads cancelling glass for thanking the management.

1 Like

Jarly og Spurns!

4 Likes

My campaign against the hand pass point should gather some more momentum after today

3 Likes

It has to go

1 Like