2023 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

When the real pressure was on shane Walsh kicked at high and as wide as a gate in the all Ireland final.

Youā€™re comparing Shane Walsh to Rory Grugan, Stefan Campbell and Andrew Murnin?

Fair enough, Iā€™d say heā€™d be in a similar enough bracket to them.

Like the first penalty in yesterdays shoot out?

1 Like

A good man to kick a crossfield ball to an opposition player when his team are closing out the game. He doesnā€™t have it between his ears unfortunately as heā€™s an extremely talented footballer.

@BruidheanChaorthainn January 2023 - Crokes needed Shane Walsh to win an All Ireland club title and itā€™s wrong Crokes can get the one of the best players in the country to play for them

@BruidheanChaorthainn May 2023 - Shane Walsh is over rated, has a poor mentality and canā€™t handle pressure

7 Likes

Where did I say heā€™s overrated ?

Letā€™s see how Walsh gets on with Hampsey next week lads eh?

Iā€™d fancy a very flakey Tyrone side to turn over a severely overhyped Galway team in their own backyard next weekend.

1 Like

Itā€™s a simple fact if Walsh was playing for Armagh and o Neill for Kerry or Galway weā€™d never hear the end of his skilful a player he is.

Itā€™s northern bias as per usual.

Brian dooher was one of the greatest footballers of all time and the media talked about was his engine.

1 Like

Everyone knows how talented RON, thats why the way heā€™s being used is such a talking point.

2 Likes

Heā€™s being used where his team need him. Sadly Armagh have issues in the middle of the field but plenty of talented forwards so thatā€™s why they play him further out the pitch, heā€™s needed there.

As fine a point as youā€™ll see

1 Like

A wand.

Ah wind your neck in. Not a patch on McGuiganā€™s yesterday.

McGuigan is a class act tbf. Took awful punishment yesterday, never hid, and was there for his team when needed up top. Twas a filthy act the Armagh fella did trying to break his fingers, but thats what youā€™re dealing with sadly.

This one ? Itā€™s a bit agricultural compared to Walshā€™s

Ah twas magnificent, and you have to remember the setting too, and the challenges faced out there. The late cheap shot as well.

Iā€™m just joshing my old Ulster pal.

They are two great scores. Walshā€™s is more aesthetically pleasing to me. The solo on the left. The cut back. The point off the right. The white boots :heart_eyes:

I was below in Glenalbyn and that was the moment we knew we had to give him a trial as he was looking for a local club.

2 Likes

Only someone who never played the game could rate that point a better score than the piece of Walsh magic.

1 Like

Your inferiority complex shining through again. No matter how much you shout, it wonā€™t change the fact that 3 different Ulster counties have won 6 All Irelands between them since a Connacht county last won one.

When you consider the drubbings in Leinster and Munster, the utter dross served up in the big ones in Connacht between Mayo-Roscommon and Galway-Mayo. Yesterday had it all, Ulster delivered, Ulster always delivers.

Looking forward to the new format, a shame Donegal are an absolute mess now but I expect weā€™ll have the 5 Ulster teams in the last 12.

1 Like