2023 Club Championships

They’ve a good few lads who look like they’d argue to the death online that rural pubs should have a drink driving exemption.

2 Likes

Honn QZ.

We’re purring here

Very reassuring that Brian Tyers was sent up to the huge game in Armagh. I think Scotstown v Glen will end up a far better game to watch than Kilcoo v Glen would have been.

This is pulsating stuff.

Give it to jack ffs.

Wow

A proper winter warmer of a game.

The quality of scores has been sublime in the last 10 or 12 minutes and none better than that point with the last kick of the half by Kieran Cues.

@peddlerscross is sure to soaking it all in up there. I’d say he’s slightly nervous that his Glen charges could come a cropper here though.

Played in the worst weather imaginable as well.

Ulster football is brilliant,

1 Like

Glen have the wind in the second half. We need to get back settled. He’s snatched at 3 badle in the first half.

I’m sure he’d have appreciated the very loud roar that came from the Scotstown crowd when that shot by Cues was about 40% of the way from his boot to the posts. I love knowing roars from the crowd like that, especially when a shot comes from the far side and the crowd’s roar lets you know there’s a point happening here.

1 Like

Are these the last club football matches now for the year?

Jack McCarron needed to sidestep and stick it in the net instead of taking the sensible option.

Glen have hit back quickly and it’s hard to see them stopped now.

Scotstown could run out of legs. I’d say every one of those 6 or 7 Monaghan players are 30+. McCarron or Conor McCarthy probably the youngest of them at 31.

McCarthy is 28. Scotstown definitely struggling for scores though, kicks falling short and wide. Badly needed one there.

Most inter-county forwards couldn’t do what Beggan did there.

1 Like

Scotstown wasting some amount of time

I knew when I saw that skinny No.26 trotting over to Conor Glass that Glass would probably smoke him.

Hard luck lads. Best of luck to Glen against Corkes*.

1 Like