2023 Club Championships

Ballymun are an awful shower

Paddy Small let Shane Walsh have it there :grinning:

Shane Walsh nose bursted.

Small getting away with murder here :joy:

Some of these Ballymun lads would struggle at Junior football

Paddy small about an hour late there. Filthy

He has more noses burst than balls played

The number 10 for Ballymun reminds me height wise of the Wynne brothers that graced the field for Leitrim Gaels about ten years ago.

@Massey

1 Like

Ballymun going down swinging

That ridiculously ‘tached Kilmacud lad deserves a slap.

Is that Ricki Wynne who is 5ft2 and now a really good ultra runner?

1 Like

The very man.

I thought he was smaller than that.

1 Like

Any good a footballer?

The big guns are tumbling in Tyrone.

Omagh St. Enda’s are out after losing 1-8 to 1-6 to Ardboe.

The big shock is last year’s finalists Carrickmore have been dumped out by Edendork St Malachy’s. A very limp performance by Carmen as they lose 0-14 to 1-4.

He certainly proved a challenge to mark given his height. Dirty enough from what I recall.

Conleith Gilligan has Edendork purring.

Morgan, McCurry and Kilpatrick a good spine for a Club team.

I watched a brilliantly entertaining game between Crossmaglen and Armagh Harps from the presidential suite in Silverbridge.
Crossmaglen won it by 3 points after extra time, Harps could have won it in 60 minutes but lacked a bit of belief to drive it home. Cian McConville the best forward on display. Cross have a touch of the Man Utd about them, big reputation and overhyped players but just hanging around to be put in their place as soon as they meet a proper team.

1 Like

Mudderagawd

Up your bollox @myboyblue

2 Likes

@peddlerscross do you give us a chance tomorrow? It’s expected to be raining cats & dogs from late morning so I don’t think I’ll toddle down to Parnell Park.