2023 Failed Rugby World Cup Bid & does anyone remember the Interpros

in what way is it unlikely?

Who would want to go to South Africa?

You’d want you head examined to go to a sporting tournament in France.

They fucked us mickee, fucked us really good, the big cocks.

and some respected rugby body that the beloved court jester of the “irish” rugby Nigel Owens is involved with published a 130+ page report a few weeks ago that said the IRFU’'s ability to organise and host a major tournament wasnt up to standrad

this was deemed to be unfair

you absolutely would not, outstanding stadia, TGVs and whatnot

Fine mickee, go get murdered in France. But don’t come running back to us after it.

3 Likes

but but mate, The French know how to deal with a terrorist attack, the last time there was a terrorist attack in oireland the oirish gave the evidence back to the perpetrators

3 Likes

We’ve got that Muslim fucker we got back from Egypt, he’ll take care of us.

Terry Leyden, who’s apparently a senator, tearing into the Rugby crowd today.

Today, Senator Terry Leyden said that Ireland “made a bags of it” with regard to the bid and called those behind the bid “amateurs”.
Senator Neale Richmond interrupted to say that Leyden’s comment was “ridiculous” and he should retract it, but the Roscommon-East Galway representative stayed firm.
He said: “I wouldn’t lose the Scottish vote or the Welsh vote.
They would negotiate a piss up in a brewery.

1 Like

We are the most pathetic losers ever

1 Like

Its because we’re not used to losing. We’re a country of natural born winners.

2 Likes

Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser .

Show me a bad loser, and the same applies

1 Like

Exactly.

Go away.
Lick your wounds.
Learn.

We win or we learn

Fuck learning.

It’s served you well to date alright

1 Like

the oirish love playing the most oppressed race ever card all the time, playing the victim and feeling sorry for themselves, banging on about shit 800 years ago, no one gives a fuck now except pretend ira lads. Move on for fuck sake. England is a great friend to us these days. You never hear the Japaneses go on about the past like we do or other countries and the yanks blew them back to kingdom come only 60 years ago. Its why Ireland is underdeveloped and backward place

1 Like

I’m street smart. Me good with the words.

The Japanese much rather pretend the past never happened

1 Like

To see our bid rejected and the IRFU going at each other in the fall out is too much to take. I’m heart broken. I bid yee fare well sweet, sweet princes of the internet.