2023 Summer Transfer Window

Coach Klopp has worked miracles.

I’d back him to build a third great team.

1 Like

He surely deserves the right to. Especially given how he riles up the other mid table teams fans.

This is the rebuild. He blew all the dough on Nunez

Nunez was a phenomenal signing.

ok ,ill bite, he has built 2 great teams before?

2 Likes

I was and still am hoping they dont sign Bellingham, not for the fee being bandied about anyway. But all the company men coming out together, with no source quotes, saying Liverpool are out has me thinking they’re in negotiations for him.

I’d take Macalister, Mount + An Other for the same fee.

Mount is shit

1 Like

He has a goal or an assist every other game… he’d be an upgrade on what’s there from an attacking point of view. If his wages aren’t outrageous he’s worth a go on a free… the free part being key. I cant see them splashing out money for too many players.

At this stage, Liverpool just need any sort of a lad who can run around and it’ll be an improvement. Ideally they’ll be fit for more than 20 games a season as well. But that might be asking too much

Seriously? But they love him in madrid. There’ll be Tchouameni broken hearts in the world… yes Tchoumani dreams will be broken in two.

4 Likes

Modern day Vieria

That’s Tchouameni puns

1 Like

Bellingham is worth every penny of a £125m plus fee.

1 Like

This……

19 years of age and already a fully established top midfielder.

From Liverpool’s point of view you are looking at an English captain at the heart of the team for the next 10 years at least.

But this usual bullshit about not being able to spend big. Then you have the likes of @Thomas_Brady being delighted that the cash isn’t being splashed as if he had shares in the club or something.

3 Likes

Same hungry Cunts wouldn’t pay poor Mane what he was worth either. Have Salah a bumper contract though

The club needs at least 4 players. Do you think they get them if they spunk 130m on one player?

4?

Harvey lad.
Curtis lad.
Jordan lad.
Thiago lad.
Fabio lad.
Stefan lad.

They need a centre back, a right back and at least two midfielders, if not three.

Mane lad is 31 and we got the best from him. It was a good time to move him on to raise much needed funds.

He’s not performed well for Munich in a poor German league.

He’s a hall of famer who won the lot at Liverpool and will be a thorn in the side to Celtic fans in future legends games.