2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

Sanch, Varane, Ronaldo hung Ole, he wanted to sign Declan and probably Jack and Harry Kane

He was finished the evening he threw Sancho under the bus after losing at Arsenal.

https://twitter.com/utdfaithfuls/status/1831233615583134120?s=46

Last year ten hag disciplined Sancho because he was continually late and then refused to be a sub. He had to apologise for his carry on which is fair enough.

The media tried to distort this into some weird thing where they almost portrayed it as bullying.

This summer Chelsea have alienated half a team and stopped them partaking in any training or being a part of the group for no reason whatsoever and nobody really says anything.

The rules are different. For whatever reason and I can’t really figure out why but there is a huge movement outside of man united and it’s fans for ten hag to be sacked or he considered a failure.

It’s sort of akin to England and Gareth Southgate but he’d more supporters in the media.

I have never ever seen anything like it following any sport.

I see this quote getting a lot of traction. Is it not obvious that he is referring to the man’s body of work when he was at city not when Sancho was there. Another pile on of a young black player, you would wonder some times.

1 Like

Nobody cares about Chelsea.

Manchester United is the biggest Sporting Institution in the world.

1 Like

Sure that’s always the way. Look at the treatment Sterling gets.

It’s disingenuous at best from journalists but it’s still very odd.

I dunno how anybody thinks the car crash nature of how the club has been run for the last decade or so will be sorted so quickly.

It’s very disconcerting though. Society is in a bad place

I’d say max 6 weeks until total collapse

Be grand

You’d wonder how lads are aware of the car crash behind the scenes for a decade but giddily predict success every year :thinking:

9 Likes

I think Chelsea planned to strip out Gallagher’s engine parts and put them into Sancho, then we’d have had a kind of souped up Super Sancho. Don’t know what the plan for is now but they’d want to be careful around him.

Sancho has been very impressive in training this week at Chelsea by all accounts

Sancho did his best work creating for a lethal number 9 in Haaland. Chelsea don’t have such a player and like pace merchants on the wing. An odd move

1 Like

Why? Was he on time?

I’d agree with you to a certain degree in that the media really revel in seeing United suffering. I suppose it’s a product of them being so successful in a time when media also exploded. It still doesn’t take away from the fact that Ten Hag is way out of his depth

15 years. How the time flies

2 Likes

Should be mandatory to celebrate like that against your former club

1 Like

No non celebration celebration there.

Get it fucking into ya