2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

Bizarre and shameful stuff from Arsenal wearing to be wearing an all black away kit in a North London Derby. Also creates a clash of shorts.

Arsenal have been banned from wearing their traditional red home kit . The Premier League and referee body PGMOL have declared the strip includes too much white on the back , which would create a clash with Spurs’ white home kit.

I see Wolves are on 1 point after three games. They play the Saudis today, which they’ll probably lose.

I expect Coach O’Neil to be the first sacking of the season. Did a nice job last season but the wheels fell off after the FA Cup defeat to Coventry and it appears they have not been reattached during the summer.

He’ll probably get one more job at a Premier League struggler who still go down despite his valiant efforts, get sacked after four months down in the Championship, and then settle into being a mid-lower Championship journeyman manager.

That’s woeful from spurs. Have to score there or at least work the keeper

Shameful from Arsenal.

Lads in field sports are afraid to shoot now.

Bad mistake miss by Martinelli, Arsenal will eventually pick them off here

Always on the cards after the summer transfer window. They’ve been selling key players like Neves, Kilman, Neto and not replacing them in recent windows. It appears that Portuguese agent (Jorge Mendes?) has stopped recruiting Portuguese gems as the money has dried up.

Proper needle to this. Feels like a big game.

Timber just got a yellow for fuck all there

That Brennan Johnson is clane useless. Poor Porro getting overrun by Martinelli and Timber because the other fucker won’t do a tap to protect him.

He’ll probably go and score now.

Based on the reaction I thought he’d just ended Pedro Porro’s career.

1 Like

He probably didn’t deserve one for the challenge. He did deserve one for the reaction with the keeper.

1 Like

Martinelli fancies it with Porro. He is bait before he goes out against Walker

He scored the winner against City last season to be fair to him. He’s under pressure from Trossard for his spot these days though.

1 Like

I’ve a theory about him on 1v1s

I said it at the time there was too much white in that arsenal kit

I’ve not got a clue who any of these wolves players are

I bet you know who their agent is though

One of them did a goal there