2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

Rory needs to sort out his young fella for us

Ah that strike deserved a goal for Kalvin

Martinez has made up for that early goal with two mighty stops, that left boot has served him well over his career

Villa finished top 4 last season, are likely to go deep in the Champions League and are currently about to make it 5 wins from 6 at the start of the season. I know they weren’t at that level when Grealish played but for them but they’re upwardly mobile since Unai Emery got involved.

I’m not sure what that’s got to do with Grealish. It hardly say much for him if they improved after he left.

If you can’t blame grealish for choosing england, you can’t blame grealish for choosing City.

He’ll be back to Villa when he has it all done. Sadly not so us.

Son out for Spurs. United by 4

Christ, that’s a gimme for united

I backed Spurs before I knew. I’d have been better off getting “MUG” tattooed on my forehead

1 Like

Hard back against united at home though. Spurs fans look to be turning on the manager too.

The man child Delap again :clap:

You love to see a fella in the crowd hopping up and down swinging a crutch

1 Like

This isn’t club GAA. Aston Villa isn’t a retirement home. Why would Villa sign him if he’s not going to benefit their team and they can get him at a price and a salary which represents value, which they are unlikely to?

Neither party will be able to resist the allure

That free kick :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

jon stewart queue GIF

Shocking, like playing against an u12 team

Mark my words united fans will find a way to blame Rashford for that goal

The new midfielder also can’t run, I wonder is it a recruitment rule

Reminded me of Kevin Foley’s run through the Oulart defence in the Wexford SHC last Sunday. Not a touch on him. Thank God I decided to start Mickey in FPL this week. Speaking of which. Christ @Kyle you’re setting some pace at the top of the league this season.

1 Like