2024/2025 Premier League - The Drive for 5

Ah stop, heā€™s only half the cunt a Doherty is

1 Like

Oh Arsenal

Declan Rice after costing his team here. Itā€™s all Brighton now.

Iā€™d say heā€™s nearing 80%

Heā€™ll never harrow what Doherty sows

United played Brighton off the park last week with half a team.

Brighton are a beautiful team when they get a run on you. They only tried half a leg against united and shamed them

1 Like

The library never be dead by the sounds of this

For once Saka stays on his feet in the box, when he shoulda gone down :joy:

Good game now

This Brighton outfit look an organised, honest and hard-working team.

1 Like

Saka has been great again for Arsenal - heā€™s a great bit of stuff

Those of us who understand football could see last week man united should have won easily away to Brighton last week.

If de ligt starts instead of Maguire they definitely win.

Man united should win tomorrow against a Liverpool side who are over confident after playing relegation candidates.

Brighton chanting youā€™re not fit to win the league. Theyā€™ve mugged off Arsenal and united in recent weeks

Brighton still getting to know each otherā€¦ They only played for 10 minutes last week and utd couldnā€™t live with them. If they stay injury free theyā€™ll go close to getting a CL spot

I fully expect man utd to win tomorrow. The game has probably come a little too early for Slot and he could have done with a few more games under his belt before meeting one of the lead contenders for the league. Liverpool still havenā€™t solved the midfield issue and are wide open to teams that counter at pace.

Liam Delap off the mark for Ipswich. Be great to get him signed up for Ireland

Liam Delap has the potential to be the next Connor Wickham.

How is rice unlikeable? I get the switching to england thing, but apart from that he seems a good lad who just plays his football. Never in trouble off the field.
I could give you a good few names who are far more unlikeable. Andy Robertson, Ivan toney, Kyle walker, etc.

3 Likes

Triggers boy on for Leicester