2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

It was despicable in truth

1 Like

I don’t remember mentioning Screeny. You brought him into it by having a go about him going on holidays.

1 Like

Twas the opposite of hurling.

Kilcormac Killoughy must have made the call to protect their man ahead of their assault on the Leinster Club Hurling Championship.

Cork hurled offally off the field. There was a couple of incidents that were red card offences but basically it was 1 team imposing their physicality on a smaller lighter team. Every team would do the same.

1 Like

I’d always have expected a bit more class and less tramp from Cork but there you are

I hope whoever wins today wins it with hurling. Two counties starved of success. You wouldn’t begrudge either of them

1 Like

If Cork make it to the semi final we might have to protect Shane O’Brien and replace him with Seamus Flanagan.

Timber merchants.

Butchers

Bordering on war crimes

Belting lads in the balls n all… we’ll need a strong ref if we meet them again. The last fella crumbled and even awarded a peno where other refs have ignored these fouls all year.

5 Likes

Yeah but aren’t there seniors always being criticised for being too soft. Can’t please everyone I guess.

Their actions are the ultimate definition of softness. No hard man would resort to that dirt

What time is TV coverage starting for today’s two huge knock-out fixtures? Only 7 games left in the senior hurling championship.

Are you going to part with your hard earned cash and give it to gaa go?

I could give a very detailed reply but I’m not bothered.

1 Like

It was 1 or 2 players at the most. Most of their lads were pure hurling.

I hope we get cork in the semi final. We’ll set cork back ten years if we meet them.

1 Like

Seemed to systematic too. All over the field it was hit first and hurl second

1 Like