2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

The sideline was RIGHT THERE :joy:

Connolly could be subbed early again.

1 Like

It might have been better had this not been televised

1 Like

Comedy of errors stuff.

Dublin unlucky to be 6 down from what I’ve seen, working hard but their touch is way off.

Nice pass from the goalie.

Good work-rate from Hayes/Connolly.

Dublin look like a team that haven’t picked up their hurleys for a month

If the Cork lads head home after this there wont be 5000 at the second game

And to think fellas wanted it played at prime tv time around 7pm so more people could watch it.

4 Likes

Do you honestly think the Clare and Wexford lads would bother their bollox come in to watch this?

A sense of inevitability about this one.

You would always feel that Cork were going to create more scoring chances than Dublin and that Dublin would have to be more clinical but their shooting just lets them down. Burke missing the frees is particularly disappointing.

Because they are competing well enough, certainly a better display than in the Leinster Final (although that wouldn’t be hard) but you just feel it’s drifting away from them. It’s a loose, fairly tame affair and you feel like Cork are barely in second gear tbh. They just have more shooters than Dublin.

How did Limerick lose to this lot.

1 Like

It’s a fine showcase for the concrete on the terraces at Semple Stadium, which is looking nice and clean.

Worrying that Connolly hasn’t gained solid possession since the Munster championship

It did slow down your strike and you’re probably one sided, no offence.

Sure I can’t take offence at that

I’m fairly one sided now but I was good off both sides when I was playing.

I just can’t understand how it slows the strike,

Honestly one of the worst matches ive watched

Maybe the GAA have double sold the same seats?

Is there no empty seats there?