2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

Another game destroyed by that utter cunt Johnny Murphy. Giving a yellow for a spare arm tackle after 20 seconds sums the cunt up perfectly.

12 Likes

“Get in there and make it about you” says Johnny to himself.

3 Likes

No need for it whatsoever

Second was a definite yellow TBF. But Johnny didn’t need to put himself under that pressure with the soft early yellow. Player has to take some blame too. He knew he was on yellow.

Pity looked like a game was about to break out

It is stupid from ROC when he’s on a yellow but the first one was so fucking harsh. Still have to make better decisions.

A huge loss for Wexford though, their best forward like. And one of the most mobile for playing when a man down.

1 Like

Game was warming up nicely and poised for a great second half. How he continuously gets games is staggering. Why couldnt someone like Liam Gordan from Galway ref it

Based on way Johnny refs the game you could give 4 cards at throw in at start of each half

I hate to see a team DONE and Wexford have been DONE here

2 Likes

Yeah, really stupid stuff by the ref to give the first yellow card but equally silly by ROC on a yellow to make the second tackle.

1 Like

Daly thinks first card was correct :rofl::rofl:

Johnny loves fuckin over teams…its like as if he just picks a team and goes i am to fuck u over and over again…

I was actually thinking that Rory was having a great game & our only forward really causing damage. Taking the game to them, driving at them, scoring points from play, making goal chances for himself, winning the penalty. It’s game over now in truth. Tony Kelly will get in pockets & they’ll pick us off.

Of course he does. If it were Clare itd be “manly stuff”, “laying down a marker in opening exchanges” delivered with a hearty chuckle

1 Like

He was the best player on the field up to that point. Very disappointing as Wexford had them rattled.

“It’s not tiddlywinks Joanne”

1 Like

Adrian Fenlon was in the crowd shot there behind Keith Rossiter on the coverage.

Wexford need to invoke the spirit of the 14 men of 1996.

1 Like

ROC’s first yellow card was a ridiculous decision in fairness.

He can’t have any complaints about the second one though. Silly stuff. Pity, as he was flying it.

Only chance wex have is if he evens it up 14 v14

1 Like

I’m apoplectic. No need to send him off there. As you said Clare will probably romp home now but it was shaping up to be a cracker before Johnny Murphy intervened. We lost ROC to an injury in the 2022 quarter-final against these.

2 Likes

Give it a minute or two now Johnny

1 Like