2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Yeah it’s on around 10.35 after the Euros.

4 Likes

That’s them

Ah lovely

Paul Conroy though…

26 Likes

You’re an albatross around the shoulders of Dublin bogball

9 Likes

Great to see an LOI diehard helping out a fellow LOI county. Thank you mate.

1 Like

im done with the LOI this season mate

3 Likes

Thats an end of an era for Dublin. A lot of great warriors looked their age tonight. I think we are facing into some lean years and probably no harm for us and football in general. The reality is a lot of the younger guys are nowhere near the quality of the players they are replacing. The emperor has had no clothes for quite a while. Fair play to Galway for having the stones to show that, especially as a lot if their key men were injured ir half injured

22 Likes

Duds are done for this season now too.

1 Like

i have no idea how the all ireland works these days mate so Ill take your word for it

2 Likes

They served ye well.

3 Likes

I might actually double check as you have me doubting myself now. I think that was a knock out game tonight, but there may well be another repechage.

3 Likes

They had a grand aul end last year, like all great fighters, they stayed on too long

1 Like

Best team I’ve seen. Ye holding back Mayo will always be respected out my side. Lads like Kilkenny, McCarthy, Connolly, the Brogans etc will be fondly remembered in 50+ years.

8 Likes

cheers mate, let me know

1 Like

Is the semi-final draw open or segregated? Galway can’t play Armagh again??

For the first time in over a decade Dublin looked unsure of themselves in the last few minutes of a game. Our Tackling wasn’t great, just disciplined enough not to give up an easy free yet Dublin turned it over unforced at least twice. Would have been unthinkable up to this. I suspect as much as Jim gavins influence kept them at the top that the trainings have eased a bit under dessie and this is a result. Plenty of miles on the clock too

1 Like

That was a monumental Galway performance and I’m delighted for my favourite footballer Damien Comer. Walsh, Conroy, Maher, Glynn and that number 24 who came on were immense. They thoroughly deserved to win and it’s a brilliant result for the championship. Winners try harder.

Obviously the writing was on the wall for Dublin at half time as I correctly said at the time, it’s not as if Dublin supporters were completely and utterly complacent and expected to coast to a facile victory. It’s not as if we’re completely and utterly flabbergasted with what happened in the second half… :grinning:

Galway, Armagh , Louth and Derry will be some last four now.

6 Likes