2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If Walsh plays Galway will beat Donegal .

Is there a more boring cunt than Canavan?

:pray::pray::pray:

Eamon fitzmaurice

1 Like

There was 30 of them playing just a second a go

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
They weren’t getting paid thou

1 Like

He actually has some insight

1 Like

Plenty of players attempting shots from outside 30 yards yesterday! I’m tired telling ye, the standard of coaching in Ulster at underage is abysmal, which is why we are only able to win stuff with gimmicky tactics and dragging talented players down to our level.

5 Likes

You would imagine that Armagh would not be as cowardly as Derry out there today. Kerry are poor, and they are for the taking

2 Likes

They have to try and do something, this keep ball for minutes on end absolutely kills all excitement.

1 Like

They could learn a lot from the way Laois approached the Billy Barry cup semi final

Some way will have to be found of keeping players up the pitch. That’s a very hard rule to police though. I don’t know how you do it, do players wear different coloured shorts to denote they can’t cross the 65 or something.

The thing is that pushing up the pitch remains the best way of punishing negative tactics but few coaches are ballsy enough to try it. Mayo basically saved the game for a decade and now they’re done.

There also doesn’t currently exist a coach who makes it his raison d’etre to unlock a blanket defence and make a mockery of it like Jim Gavin did.

Ultimately Jim McGuinness is the smartest coach left and I think Donegal have a fantastic chance to win this All-Ireland.

1 Like

Don’t know . I don’t think he has the personnel . He’s maxing them out .

Try and keep up lad,they have already had trial games with new rules just for the likes of this.

1 Like

In fairness rugby was completely unwatchable pre Covid and a few simple rules has made it a much better watch.

Bigger Issue with Gaelic football is the structure. Derry were tired so they played a defensive game. That’s what happens when you’ve such an unfair system in place.

1 Like

He takes what he has and makes them into the personnel needed through coaching. This is probably a more talented Donegal group than 2012. They were massively underperforming.

Gaelic football is an easy enough game to play. There isn’t some impossible skill factor involved. Coaching and tactics makes a difference in the way it can in few other sports.

4 Likes

Ban the fist pass entirely

3 Likes

O’Neill will give Kerry plenty of it

Derry play like that all the time it’s nothing new

2 Likes

100% that’s the first thing on the menu