2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Chaos is great. The chaos came. Kerry were one kick away from cruising to victory in that second half and they had two Tom O’Sullivan chances at it.

Armagh won the only way they know how to win in Croke Park. They fell over the line in spite of themselves after a gut wrenching emotional and physical effort that throws out the rules of rationalised Gaelic football.

They stripped the game back to its most basic elements and the most basic element of all is who wants to win more.

2 Likes

You’d have to say that his interest in horse racing fucked David Clifford today too

1 Like

Unlikely given how preordained he was.

Fitzy never let Sir Cliff out of his pocket truth be told

No he’s not

Jacko needs to go. He hasn’t a clue how to setup a team

2 Likes

Armagh are very beatable

1 Like

Fantastic scenes at the full time whistle when the physio starts running around and jumping up and down celebrating paying fuck all heed to your man so he had to get up off the ground

7 Likes

Great summary, add in the goalkeeper error. Kerry still win that game 8 times out of 10.

I’ve seen Kerry live a couple of times this year and there was no sense of tactics to what they were doing. Multiple times today you could see forwards getting in each others way.

2 Likes

Two games into their season and kerry are gassed

4 Likes

You’d wonder do teams like Kerry need to incorporate Extra Time into some of their games on the BOICMC.

Once it went to ET tonight, similar to Tyrone 2021, they were bust.

1 Like

Great to see how open football championship is and how many counties have a chance to win it.

Galway Armagh be a great final.

4 Likes

Kerry people would see practicing for extra time as an insult.

3 Likes

If that’s the no.20, he could be the worst intercounty player I have ever seen.

8 Likes

Like England with penalties. They always saw it as beneath them until Southgate arrived.

I wanted Kerry to win that on the basis their fans are better craic to have around Dublin on All Ireland weekend, and the Armagh players are the most arrogant, ignorant bunch of pricks to ever stay at Carton House in Maynooth according my sources on the ground there.

2 Likes

I hope to receive a ticket to the final in the post, as I’m sure Armagh are aware I attended the last time they won it.

Masterstroke

Armagh in an All-Ireland final is the definition of FULL FAT.

1 Like

I’m sure some smart sub-editor will have an “Orange March” headline tomorrow