2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

You’re carrying some chip on your shoulder. derry were pathetic this year.

3 Likes

Shur they’ve been there to be bet all year. Jack Os time is well passed.

Jimmys winning matches

We’d a bad couple of months tbf

You must be a sad fucker so. Or from kerry or dublin.

1 Like

Ulster teams have now won the All Ireland Club at Senior, Intermediate and Junior this year along with Hogan and Sigersons, Minor and U20, NFL Division 1 & 2, Tailteann Cup and only Galway can stop Sam going North too.

6 Likes

Amazing how dubs fans on here are making the game about themselves. Weren’t ye knocked out by galway??

2 Likes

Crowd played a huge part in that game. If those useless cunts from kerry had bothered going to the match they might have won it.

It did in Dublin v Galway too. Dublin supporters are too embarrassed to cheer these days and every Galway fucker in Croke Park suddenly found their voice after about 10 minutes of the second half after being silent up to that.

Armagh crowds are more manic and more rabid than any other crowd, especially in Croke Park.

Out of all the times I’ve stood on Hill 16 after a one point semi-final defeat for Dublin, the roar of the Armagh crowd in 2002 was the most guttural and the most primal.

BBC coverage was great fun for extra time.

5 Likes

It really cant be overstated.
From games I’ve watched in last few weeks notably Tipp minor All Ireland win against Kilkenny, Cork vs Limerick, Clare vs Kilkenny, Armagh here vs Kerry. All those teams overcame massive underdog tags and in some cases overhauled significant deficits with a massive support lifting them home. When you get to the death zone in games it really does make a difference mentally in summoning up extra reserves and resilience you never knew you had.

8 Likes

Philly is box office. It’s far better than Marty who is close to unwatchable these days.

Can anyone paste up Philly’s article from today? What’s he like on punditry? I think I said here before he ticks every box needed to be a legendary pundit
Massive playing record
Into tactics/sport science
Also into dirt and mouthing
Mouthy and opinionated
Doesn’t want to be liked
A wind up merchant
Total love him or hate him quality

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/armagh_gaa/status/1812204228917817638?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

The pure Ulster bias was absolutely terrific.

It was. Like a club commentary on a county final

Murphy is a serious operator. Will be a good coach if he goes for it.

1 Like

We should still have a united Ireland though…even if the 26 are useless

Now that is a surprise. They behave so impeccably when on the pitch I find it hard to picture them being tramps off it.

1 Like

He was brilliant. He was going mad at the Armagh goalkeeper sprinting out and rushing the kickouts when they were ahead. Urging them to slow it down instead. Saying Armagh players should be screaming at him. He commentated on it they way he would have played it himself. Berating the Armagh player for attempting a point when 1 up with 3 or 4 mins left in 2nd half of ET with a low % play. It was brilliant. You could feel his seethe for Kerry with every word that left his mouth.

6 Likes

I’m quite a cheerful chap actually more so because I’m not from either.

1 Like

Enough about Joe brolly,what about Philly

1 Like