2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

20 odd years ago.

Don’t forget the eye candy in a lovely gúna providing an Irish translation for the international audience.

I was mystified as to why they didn’t use him better than they did. Sprinting for kickouts at wingback instead of lording the sky at midfield. Jason McGee tbf, caught a lot of ball in that sector.

1 Like

Looking back at the game, it was only the 2nd goal that keeping Lynch back would have made any real difference for. The first lob, by the time the ball goes in the net there are 6 Donegal men and 3 Derry men (including Lynch) inside the 21. It’s a similar story for the last goal as well. Lynch will be the scapegoat but Derry were an absolute shambles defensively - more than a few of them buying into their own hype.

Some lads just can’t deal with a few column inches

1 Like

Lot of pent up anger being released here by certain posters.

We’ll see how this develops.

Just goes to show the extent to which Derry have got under Dublin’s skin.

Aye , I’d expect @Spidey to do something rash and get a straight red next time the teams meet

1 Like

When you see what the normally affable Brian Fenton did last time out, all bets are off.

1 Like

Fuck me what a goal saving block by Mattie Donnelly.

Made Conor Gormley’s look like child’s play.

Aidoooooooo

What a goal!!!

Cian Madden goal for Cavan. Tyrone look beatable here.

Lad on the radio here referring to subs as emergencies.

Tyrone goal by Liam Gray from close range. Tyrone lead 1-5 to 1-2.

Tyrone leisurely asserting their dominance. Tyrone 1-10 Cavan 1-4 HT.

Roscommon v Mayo looks the game to concentrate on. Mayo are bang average and Roscommon are giving them plenty of it after Mayo took a 1-2 to nil lead.

Ryan o Donoghue is a great bit of stuff. I mayo had him 8 or 9 years ago they’d have won a couple of lrelands

Yeah he’s a real live wire aright. Tommy Conroy on the other hand has gone completely off the boil since his injury.

1 Like

Two goals for Cavan and they’ve reduced a seven point Tyrone lead to one.

Cavan level it with a Jarly Óg Special!

Extra time at Breffni!