2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

A vote of confidence for Jacko

Did they do much under him ? I can’t remember !

One of their best players this championship was on the bench.

Kerry have gotten very little return out of their 5 or 6 in a row minor winning teams

2 Likes

Winning at minor is worth fuck all

3 Likes

Crash in Kinnegad. Can’t say ye weren’t warned by us Cunnies anyways.

He is amongst us

https://x.com/RoyCurtis68/status/1812211035937632324?t=64A8ZK9UiuRZ4jSXIHxOrg&s=19

Stealing a living

Excitement, lads. I’ve been awake since the throw-in of Down v Laois yesterday.

1 Like

Ffs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Tablet Cup keeps you up.

That was a dire match. Zero excitement in the faces of the majority of the Down players after winning silverware.

I see one of the Down players had the caption on their Instagram story last night, “Three Taliban Cup Medals” :grinning:

1 Like

An awful return.

Gaa don’t lose the run of yourself rules will dictate counties like down can’t celebrate it. Bizarrely kildare would probably be the same. Or cork if they were in it. Likes of Westmeath or most d3 and 4 counties are allowed enjoy it.

The Hideout is absolutely hopping. Was easily 400k punters in McGraths beforehand. The publicans are winning big today.

2 Likes

Woah woah WOAH!!!

You take that fucking back

Talk about some of the Galway big guns not having trained since the Dublin match and getting injections to get through today’s tussle. Hard to give any heed to rumors when intercounty setups are watertight as fuck with the omerta these days. Enjoy the match and there’ll be no shame or hard feelings in Donegal if we lose to Galway or their stars.

That’s the split season for you.

1 Like

Cavanagh winding up O’Shea.