2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Sean Cavanagh “I don’t know, all those other Munster teams” when arguing that they beat a plethora of teams by 10+ points. They beat Cork by 2 and Clare by 7.

Was at a social engagement yesterday so had to watch the semi-final on the phone. Real shades of 2002 with the 4 point half-time deficit being overturned. Geezer must’ve replicated Big Joe by throwing his 2003 beaten All-Ireland finalists medal against the wall. Delighted for him after how close he came to losing the job at a county board meeting this time last year.

Sean Kelly not starting. D’Arcy in his place. Probably not a big surprise. I’d say the plan was to start Cian Hernon in his place and then he got injured in training during the week.

I’m steadily moving towards thinking Donegal will win this.

2 Likes

Yeah I think the Donegal will win the AI from here

Cavanagh was a brilliant footballer but is a right bollox.

3 Likes

I don’t think they have the players,

Armagh are much better individually. As are Galway but they are flakey.

Terrible pundit. Tómas Ó Sé is the only interesting analyst on that panel today.

The last time July 28th fell on a Sunday in an even numbered year Armagh won the All-Ireland that year.

I think Keegan is better than O’Se myself.

1 Like

He’s a complete fucking arsehole

1 Like

Can we do away with having to have a yearra on every panel all the time.Spillane was a dose too tbf

1 Like

That’s exactly what you want. He’s much more watchable than every other RTE football pundit with the exception of Flynner and his glorious state of flow.

The time Cavanagh wound up Spillane before Tyrone v Kerry in 2021 was brilliant. He had Spillane utterly frothing and you knew it would be Tyrone’s day right there.

Box Office panel on BBC Ni

Mickey Harte
Oisin McConville
Michael Murphy

4 Likes

I’m off to that so

Is there anyone you think is not a dose?

It’s far better coverage than RTE

3 Likes

3 changes for donegal. McGee addition anyway. Must be hoping for impact off the bench.

Paul Flynn is an idiot.

He was banging on about supporting Louth v Dublin.

You’re pretty great

That’s a proper panel.

1 Like