2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

3 Likes

The ref had nothing to do all day. No frees. Galway had nothing in a scorable position except for the ball off the ground

1 Like

He was very good. BBC far superior to that marble mouthed cunt from Cork

4 Likes

I don’t think there was a card in the match. First time in a long time, if ever, that’s happened in a modern-day football semi-final.

2 Likes

The cash register is purring

Well done to Galway. They showed serious patience in attack. Our lack of a bench was exposed badly to close out the game. Jim made a dozen personnel changes to the squad that lost to Dublin in 2011 to the squad that won in 2012 and I can see him coming back to the table with a solid bench next season.

13 Likes

A very good game. Please God we’ll do it justice now. Jimmy’s at early stages yet.

2 Likes

The missed free on 63 minutes to give them the lead was the game for Donegal. You could see from Jimmys reaction after too , he knew how important it was.
Galway deserved it.

3 Likes

Should be a good final.A good game for the neutrals.

1 Like

That was a tired kick

1 Like

How many Ulster teams do Galway have to beat for someone on the BBC to tip them to win a game?

1 Like

Ah the two non Donegal of them tipped Galway to win before the game.

I would say Kerry were ranked fourth after watching the weekends semi finals, don’t think they would have beaten either of todays sides either.

2 Likes

Ah only caught the end of their coverage there.

1 Like

Fair play to the galway forumites. Effectively had to do it without walsh or comer, they’ll give it a serious rattle.
Hard luck @Alphakrul1 , i think you called it back in the spring

8 Likes

It was the weakest Galway team we’d get to play with their injuries, and a great showing from entire Galway team. They’ll be hard to beat in the final.

2 Likes

Congrats Galway from your Limerick fans.

8 Likes

I must say I thought that was average enough of a match. Galway’s goal won it for them and that was a fluke.

I thought Donegal were poor in the second half and never looked threatening. Galway saw it out which they’ll be happy with. John Daly and Kieran Molloy off the bench too - great additions.

2 Likes

Hard luck @Alphakrul1 and HON FUCKING GALWAY!!!

22 Likes

Well done @Ambrose_McNulty

7 Likes