2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

It’s the Animal kingdom for a reason.

1 Like

There was 1 QF final on Friday, 1 QF on Saturday and 2 QFs on Sunday

Barring a dropped ball by Shane Ryan there’d be more voting in a few weeks

Karma is a bitch

He haa a young child so he doesnt even have the luxury of the above!

3 Likes

He probably wants to play all the games so!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/declanvarley/status/1812930985949819149

I’d say 8,000 is the answer

11 Likes

Do you not think, that if the clubs didnt want to play it, they would have disputed it and changed it?

I would suspect they didnt because they too want the hurling done with before the football starts, so as not to be in the way of it.

They no doubt figured, play the hurling, off to the pub and swamp pints while watching Kerry stroll to another All Ireland Final.

Clubs, players, and @kerry1891 cant have it all their own way.

It’s getting awful ratty out there between the Carkies fighting between themselves for tickets for the hurling and the Galway folk in the football.
Presume there’s less tickets in circulation if the county boards have to use some as part of an offering for a pre match banquet to raise money to pay for the running of the teams

Very unseemly

Don’t recall such nastiness with the dubs in finals , even with the huge population

1 Like

I was always guaranteed a football ticket back in the Joyce playing era but felt awful guilty for having one ahead of a lad from a real football stronghold. I think it worked the same way when the hurlers were going well.

I always found the football supporters were that bit more civilised. The south Galway hurling supporter were best left at home as they struggled to organise themselves properly on an ordinary day never mind a big match day.

9 Likes

The departure of the minor game from All Ireland Sunday has been great for tickets. Every clubman will be able to get his hands on one at this stage, all you have whinging and moaning are the blow in soft townie cunts who have no notion how the Association works.

he who dips the wick…

Sure there’s no panic yet, the tickets won’t free up till Friday

Precisely. But the n00bs dont know that.

A Clerkinesque display of towing the party line . The big house will be happy. You’ll get your dream job yet and Alan will be moved on.

I’d say Cork are missing out on having Frank involved, or is he still machinating in the background? He had a lovely way of giving Clubs around Ireland an aul dig out, and when asked what they could give as a thank you, he’d simply say “I’ll take your All Ireland tickets there next year and we’ll leave it at that”. He must have had a fair aul ledger.

If I’m totally honest with this one I don’t actually give a fuck but you’re probably right. The clubs probably didn’t care and that’s grand too.

A semi final for Kerry isn’t the same as a semi final for Armagh.

And the faux outrage now from the Kerry lads re the football is gas.

Fuck off Spillane you don’t own it like.

1 Like

The Corks want to be flown to Dublin now, not the players like, the fans.