2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Jesus, the sense of entitlement of the current day humanoid is off the fucking charts.

4 Likes

They could go via Malaga and Tallinn?

Surely they’d put their rugby experiences into use here?

1 Like

To the brave and the faithful nothing is impossible

1 Like

Sinn Fein calling for charter flights…

Even the shinners are posh in Caaark

Back to Celtic Tiger type stuff

1 Like

There is a big bust coming

1 Like

Amanda Brunker has a ticket?

3 Likes

TBF

Their love was always on the wing

Ah here we go @glenshane . :popcorn:

Nicely done. It’ll be very interesting to see what transpires here. Lads need to speak up

1 Like

Isn’t it gas though?

Theres something very unpatriotic about it
Its quite disappointing

You literally couldn’t make it up.

https://twitter.com/UlsterGAA/status/1817599975443890617

Nearly time to start into the ladies GAA

I eat my words. Fair play to them. In Armagh’s case I’m surprised one of Kerry and Galway couldn’t close it out against them but they have become very difficult to play against

This is a great vindication for those of us who have championed Ulster football.

2 Likes

Armagh 2024 is the worst team to win an all Ireland this millennium.

Roscommon could easily have beaten them in the QF bar a red card and 7 or 8 balls dropped short.
Kerry’s Tom o Sullivan one footedness and Galway panicked.

Their game plan meant they were never likely to be hammered as they played so defensively and put savage pressure on opponents shots.

2 Likes

I’m normally a big fan of Ulster teams but this Armagh outfit are as robotic an All Ireland winning team as I’ve seen.

They’ve about 25 or 26 players that are all interchangeable and effectively do the same thing.

Rian O’Neill is the only one they have with a real X Factor.

2 Likes

Soupy Campbell is a fine footballer.It just goes to show that an all Ireland is there to be won if you’re prepared to play that kind of game which is absolutely awful to watch.Even the great Kerry have lowered themselves to this level.It would have been a victory for the purest if Galway had won,at least Joyce trys to play football.

2 Likes

Sounds like Cork 2010 were big winners yesterday :rofl:

2 Likes