2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Was that the game where derry had to play the first half without Bradley and muldoon?

I’m fairly sure they started with 15 Muldoons

8 Likes

Good one

Fuck me, there are actually lads who compare Paddy Bradley and P Joyce. Wtf.

3 Likes

Every fella things he has the most beautiful wife at home

1 Like

Speak for yourself! :rofl:

If joyce was from ulster he might have one anglo celt to his name and no reputation to speak of

This is fantastic internetting.

2 Likes

Pat Comer’s movie was epic at the time.

I watched it over and over.

I must look at it again.

2 Likes

Says it all really

They are most certainly not ready

A fine bit of wumming but Sligo had a fine team back then and dumped Tyrone out in 2002. Mayo were Mayo and Roscommon actually won Connaught in 2001. It was far from an easy province.

Kerry are in trouble. Clare waltzed through them yesterday.

Although Kerry regularly seem to have this sort of crisis and then a big clear the air meeting sorts it all out.

Whose the fashtest player on the Galway team?

Ja’s the man!

2 Likes

Release the Hucklebuck!

https://twitter.com/TribesmenGAA/status/1787219329127199039

2 Likes

Well, not compared to leinster…obviously

scenes - yet woolly , the podcasters and a heap of pundits want to take dayslike this away , scrap the provinces or play them in the darkness of January

Hard to beat an old provincal final post match pitch invasion. wonderful for the kids there yesterday and on the round a very entertaining final

5 Likes

As MBB says it is not a group of death, the connacht winners just have to beat Westmeath to qualify from this so called group of death. If that is something a team with ambitions of winning the all ireland wants to dodge, they should pull out of the competition

I saw it referred to somewhere during the week as “the group of minor discomfort”.

1 Like
2 Likes