2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Spot on.

I mentioned on here only recently, the apathy around Kildare GAA at the moment is frightening. This weekend could have the lowest attendance at a Kildare senior football championship match - ever.

Never seen such a lack of interest. It’s very disheartening to those involved at the coal face trying to turn things around.

They’re hardly playing championship in hawkfield?

Louth’s day of destiny. Can they become Kings Of Leinster for the first time since 2010?

Dublin could be a tough nut to crack. But it will surely go right down to the wire.

An entire seaboard holds its collective breath today.

Louth dishing out a dose of cold hard reality to Dublin here.

This is good stuff from Louth although you’d imagine they’ll still get hammered

This is as bad as I’ve ever seen Dublin look

Oh that’s brill by Conor Grimes. Louth back into the lead.

They seem lazy. Louth have lost every long kickout I think so they’re delighted whenever the Dubs sit off

1 Like

Champagne football from the Wee County. Grimes repeats the dose of a few minutes previously.

Grimey is destroying the dubs

Louth have at least a 50/50 chance of winning this but I think what’ll probably happen in the second half is that Dublin end up winning by 23 points.

2 Likes

Dublin can still win this by 15 odd which is just nuts

Fair play to Louth. They came with a plan and some balls and it’s working so far. Far more admirable than throwing in the towel before the game starts and blaming funding.

I think we will have to get a Dublin man to manage every team in Leinster to instil a bit of balls. Vinnie Murphy is made for Laois for starters.

1 Like

Christ I don’t know about that. Johnny Magee and Paul Bealin didn’t exactly set the world alight with Wicklow or Wexford. I’d love to see Jim Gavin spread the gospel.

The Dublin County Board should pay Jim Gavin to manage Kildare and Pat Gilroy to manage Meath.

The ref got a phone call at half time

Lennon for Louth!

GOAL!

Dublin show their CHARACTER with two quick points to go back in front.

Grimey does it again and we’re level.