2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I say this with love

Lillis did the Camino since the league final

Larkin got sadly injured 5 mins in

Lowry got married last weekend

Timmo (who I adore) is 38.

Not a suitable spine.

Shur it hardly matters anyway

Ah Jaysus, Offaly always matters. Ask the Port, Clonaslee or Kilcavan lads.

I was being sarcastic

Have they blocked BBC in the South for the Ulster Championship games so you have to watch them on GoGo TV?

Hon the mountainy men

https://twitter.com/TommyCallaghan1/status/1779501199831498850

Michael Murphy and Mugsy providing excellent analysis here

I thought Lillis was one of the better performers. The lad who got married two weeks ago showed all the signs of it.

Kildare cunts

Poor Oisin McConville :frowning_face:

Is there any intercounty manager around the place at the moment with a hint of charisma at all? Just looking at Andy McEntee and Conor Laverty on the line last night in Newry, and McGeeney in Enniskillen today, they appear as completely joyless individuals. Dessie Farrell manager of the AI champions, Mickey Harte manager of the league champions.
Where are the Mickos, Paudies, Pete McGraths, Boylan, Eamonn Coleman’s of the managerial world gone? I’ve said it before and will say it again, anyone wanting to be involved in county management should require a licence to do so from Croke Park, being a grim, surly sort should immediately disqualify.

2 Likes

Comfortable win for Kildare.

The march towards a Leinster title remains on course…

https://twitter.com/DubGAAOfficial/status/1779525676187435014?t=qtsV4T5C_lj_A7e56wkSJQ&s=19

Joe Sheridan would pull a calf one handed.

Meath have just 63 minutes to hold their lead here.

I doubt there’s 20k in Croke Park. Some of the League attendances have looked bigger than this.

It’s a sad state of affairs when compared to the tense 2005 meeting between the two sides. There was a lovely level of seethe in the crowd that day that’s now reserved for Kerry/Mayo. Dublin v Meath used to be a proper rivalry.

160k attended the draw and replay in 2007. As late as 2012 Dublin v Meath was still attracting over 70k.

Dublin have brought all the intensity of a pitch opening to this so far.

Goal by Bugler and the floodgates will surely open now.

1 Like

He ran 10 steps with that

2 Likes

A fair few steps there. Dubs much more fluid in attack

It’s commonly known your not allowed call Dublin for steps.

Is there any sight so beautiful in Gaelic football as an uncontested ATTACKING MARK?

1 Like