2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I had the three on the go. The Cavan keeper did them no favours with kick outs

Maybe cavan need to train harder and get their house in order. That’s what was said about meath and kildare.

Or maybe it’s a fix. As I repeatedly stated, the posters saying Dublin were finished last year gone fairly quiet. Thankfully people are voting with their feet.

1 Like

Sublime back post palmed goal by Mayo. The best type of goals to watch. Like an alleyoop in basketball.

What a loopy lay up pass by Ryan O’Donoghue to take out the Roscommon goalkeeper.

Roscommon manager doing some moaning there.

This Cora wan is very wooden

1 Like

He’ll take over Kildare and make a fuck of them.

You can only admire what Dessie achieved last year . Can’t see him getting over the line this year though

No one cares about Dublin. This Offaly side is already more loved and respected than them

Make?

1 Like

There’s a very sinister undertone to the dives they’ve taken in recent years

That relatively big crowd at the cork match came out of nowhere surely? They usually have about 400 at their matches and it was the ultimate mid round robin nothing match against a non rival from the far end of the country. Classic of the genre of the complete unpredictability of what causes a buzz or brings a crowd in GAA

7k is a relatively big crowd? :joy:

1 Like

Tommy (no) goals

1 Like

Ah right looked bigger in the smaller stadium. Still more than they’d usually get I’d say

Near post PALMED GOAL by Cormac Costello. Brilliant to watch.

That was an exceedingly attractive Tinpot Cup double header in Glennon Brothers Pearse Park today.

1 Like

Isn’t it gas what can happen when Derry and Donegal venture past the Ulster walls and play teams who have a little bit of jeopardy and bravery in their style.

Ulster has always been branded as a great competition which is certainly is in competitive and close nature, but Christ the standard is by and large very average with every team playing the exact same style. It’s why it always ends up nervy and close until the 65th minute when mind boggingly, players seem to be able to then pop them over from anywhere. Ulster club is a replica.

I never get tired of the Nordie sides getting shellshocked when they play a side who like to actually attack with speed and risk.

4 Likes

Doesn’t really help your argument when the senior, intermediate and junior All- Ireland club champions all hail from Ulster.

2 Likes

Head shot

Every national Gaelic football title bar All-Ireland senior inter-county is currently held by an Ulster team. Ulster provided four of the last eight and two of the last four in that competition last year.

Fellas here take Super 16 results awful seriously.

1 Like