2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Tyrone four up. Their forwards are more clinical and we scuffed two handy goal chances.

Would Donegal not be top now considering they are hammering Clare? The GAA Go team reckon Tyrone would go into top spot.

Dead right, the prick.

Kilpatrick gets a red for a half-hearted swipe at Jones off the ball

Why is Matty Taylor still on the pitch?

Jimmy’s winning round robin groups.

1 Donegal
2 Tyrone
3 Cork

1 Like

Looks like a small crowd, under 5,000, a poorly supported game according to Siobhan Madigan at Roscommon v Cavan at Glennon Brothers Pearse Park.

If an RTE correspondent is saying under 5,000 that probably means under 3,000.

I’ll take that win. Onwards to croker

The men that came before the bottling cunts.

I know we’re all agreed the GAA have found nearly the perfect format but surely a small tweak of doing a draw for home advantage would make this round a lot better.

Derry forwards trying to get handy frees here but the ref isn’t having it

I’ve actually had to switch this off as it’s so bada spectacle.The sooner they change the rules of this the better.Football is unwatchable these days especially if Derry are playing

Derry on the ropes

Derry under pressure. Can Westmeath learn from last year’s experience against Tyrone?

Could Smith have called a mark there?

Derry win 2-7 to 0-9.

Tyrone v Derry next week is surely a certainty. The narrative demands it.

McFaul sounds way different than I’d have expected. A man in touch with his feminine side you’d guess if he hadn’t won a Guantanamo County title.

1 Like

How many combined defeats in the Championship so far are there in that match up?

1 Like

Only the 6

And they wonder why nobody is going to matches

1 Like

How many serious matches do kerry and Dublin play each year, in their heroic march to croke park?
We must change the rules

Westmeath are too defensive minded to do fuck all