2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Jarly Óg only on the bench for Armagh. There’s actually been a quiet revolution there with Soupy Campbell and Aidan Nugent only subs now too. Has James Morgan retired?

When is Baysht back to fitness for Galway?

Looks like a better crowd in Sligo than last year in Carrick On Shannon. More accessible venue.

Gouging tramp at centre back for Armagh…

1 Like

Walsh taking painkillers on the sideline there a few mins ago

I will never tire of seeing Galway lose in new and more hilarious ways, but I’m fucking seething that that Derry tramp has put my favourite Gaelic football player Damien Comer out of action.

Unpopular opinion: Kieran McGeeney has done a quietly under rated job with Armagh over the last decade.

1 Like

The serious obstruction outside of Markeivicz Park about all the excitement going on in Sligo

Galway v Armagh are two very well coached sides but both are set up very similiar to one another. Doesn’t lead to the greatest spectacle. Will probably open up a bit though in the 2nd half.

Why are Armagh so conservative with the wind?

Damien Comer has a bit of the Daniel Sturridge about him I think.

Always injured with something.

Brilliant footballer of course.

Have they won any Ulsters in that time?

We’ll be bayte yet

4 Likes

Sturridge was a pussy.

Comer is a lion.

His problem is too often he’s had to play injured, when he shouldn’t really be playing.

Sturridge wouldn’t play when he could easily have done so.

2 Likes

You like Sligo :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea Sturridge had his ankles stamped on off the ball all the time.

Tramp be trampin

1 Like

He’s some fucking dirt bird.

He did a fine job in Kildare anyway. 3 quarter-finals and a semi-final was brilliant consistency. Armagh didn’t really have much underage success to build upon apart from now that now fading 2009 minor title that Grugan was a part of?

1 Like

Galway have dropped about 3 short here the last 10 mins. Should be pulling clear.

1 Like

4 short now.

1 Like