2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They’re so inevitable down the stretch.

When those 2011 minors are gone Dublin are definitely fucked.

Mayo will lose to Cork next week.

Can’t see that at all if they meet.

1 Like

It’s gas when fitzmaurice tells the viewer what Dublin will do next , like a man who has watched the reel over and over again looking for something . The “narrow spine” formation was going to be adopted for cluxtons kick-out late in game

1 Like

If I hear another jaysus word about Mayo’s toes

Mayo will lose next week, they are out on there feet. They will be split seasoned.

Cork have troubled Mayo quite a lot over the years. Beat them last year. Should have beaten them in 2017. Nearly beat them in 2014.

Draw prediction:

Mayo v Cork
Tyrone v Derry
Louth v Roscommon
Galway v Monaghan

O Shea got on a lot of ball but just seemed not to want to take a shot

When is Galway v Armagh on?

And that’s what makes it funny.

Next March

I don’t think Cork have the footballers to beat top teams consistently. Plenty of athleticism but that isn’t near enough.

If it’s any consolation it finished the same as it started - level.

McStay appearance is such that he knows this is coming

Is there a draw this evening or will they shorten the already short period of time to start preparing for next weekend by bizarrely holding over the draw until 8.35 on the radio tomorrow morning on Morning Ireland?

2 Likes

If you are fixing a draw I couldn’t think of a better medium than radio to fix it on.

1 Like

They have the footballers and the athletes to seriously trouble anybody bar Dublin and Kerry on a given day.

Brian Hurley didn’t play yesterday?

You just know the four teams that come through the next round will be Cork, Tyrone, Roscommon and Galway, setting it up for a BOX OFFICE (not) quarter-final line up of:

Armagh v Tyrone
Dublin v Cork
Donegal v Roscommon
Kerry v Galway

@Cheasty when is the last time Mayo bate Dublin in a 70 minute championship match ?is it 2012 ??

The players won’t be able to talk by the time the 1/4s come around.

Tyrone done Donegal some favour.