2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Yes

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Roy delivers yet again

https://twitter.com/RoyCurtis68/status/1802384090605166812

4 Likes

That was a really enjoyable day. Mrs Barnes was scaldy enough for an hour or so after the game but Chicken Breast Sangwidge in the original supermacs in Tuam thawed her out a bit. Mayo were probably slightly better overall and will be slightly disappointed. However this performance should also fill them with confidence. They were set up really well and nullified a lot of Dublin’s key men. Fenton and Con in particular were well beaten. Tommy Conroy was excellent. Ryan o D took a few wrong options but he is a gutsy fucker. McBrien is a great full back and looks like he could be a better centre back.

Dublin are a team in decline but they were that last year and still won it out. Mick Fitz has rarely been beaten like that. Murchan struggled on O Donoghue at times too. Ciaran Kilkenny, Costello and Jack Mc dug us out of the shite.

A really good atmosphere in a lovely provincial ground. I’d say Dublin supporters would be hapoy with more days like these.

17 Likes

That’s some road from Roscommon town to tuam.

I was with a seasoned mayo man who knew the backroads well. In and out without any traffic.

1 Like

Roscommon to Tuam and then back to Dublin… The original supermacs is in ballinasloe too, as any red blooded Irishman knows. He was totally flummoxed outside the pale. He’s probably in cavan now looking for somewhere to charge the EV.

1 Like

I’m staying in Cong with my in laws. My daughter was dancing in the Ballinrobe feis this morning and we all went onto Roscommon for the match afterwards. A really nice day spent with family and friends. You don’t get to have days like that because you are a lonely, spiteful cunt.

7 Likes

Dublin were always going to get what they needed out of that game. When they needed to Kilkenny pulled the ball out of the sky and a swift attack to level it in around 30 seconds. Still easily the favourites for Sam for me.

The brother in law owns the pub in the neale…

It was a brilliant score to level it but Dublin getting a result certainly didn’t feel inevitable watching it live.

Bejaysis. I was in there last night.

Terrible journalism. Sure Louth finished 2nd. Monaghan will be away from home.

Hiding behind the daughter now. Just like you were hiding from saying which political party you support despite your brother running for election. I suppose every politician has a moron brother, you are definitive proof. You know nothing about my life. I don’t want to know about yours, all I know about you is you were a coward when I gave you multiple opportunities to prove otherwise.

You thought u were the smart lad sneering about me getting lost on the way home. Then you got the snot cut off you. If it was raining soup you’d be running around with a fork.

Your post was total confusion. You thought you were in the first ever supermacs ffs. No surprise you had to hide behind the daughter, cowardice is in your nature.

You seemed to be the only person confused. Not an unusual occurrence.

Ah the famed salt of the earth wit.

Not a bit confused about you running for cover. It’s your defining characteristic.

Hardly a journalist

Was that Aobhinn Garrihy celebrating the late equaliser? A pity Dublin scored that point. I view the preliminary quarter-finals as the modern day equivalent of a 4th round qualifier. Dublin haven’t played a qualifier since 2010. I presume their home venue would’ve been Croke Park?

That makes no sense. He scored the equaliser. Unless he was trying to do an Eoin McGrath 2007 on it.