2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

But you don’t call out the admins or anyone else for the exact same thing… Coward

Ah look the protected species is piling on. Are you sure you got the green light?

Fire Oops GIF

2 Likes

What are u talking about u deranged fool? You’re tilting at windmills all night.

https://twitter.com/TheSundayGame/status/1802322882954989569?t=UeHOwbFX_cHFoh751gPMCw&s=19

The 3 men up would be hard to ref. Can’t see any drawback to the 2 pointer though. Apart from rows about where it was kicked from

1 Like

They will have no one else to blame. Brilliant performance but came up short. The beauty of the split season is you really have to make those games count because unlike the ridiculous older formats they now have less than 5 fuckin weeks to prepare.

Week’s time they will have to go again- it’s quality entertainment.

2 Likes

Jesus how many times do I need to point it out. I gave you plenty of opportunities to prove you had something about you, to call out racism, and you bottled it. Because you were afraid of calling the wrong person out as this place is very very important to you. Asking me about my life just because you weirdly overshare stuff. Again this place really is your be all and end all. Hiding behind the daughter. Talking about your brother in an election when you were too afraid to state what party you supported on here. You are a blow hard. Common throughout Dublin unfortunately. I had to listen to enough of them, before deciding to leave to one of the best cities in the world. You’ve spent your entire life living in the same grim estates. If you were smart enough you’d be bitter.

What’s quality entertainment about watching a team take to the field absolutely wrecked tired and perform terribly?

The whole format is designed to suit the powerful. It’s a total joke.

All-Ireland SFC preliminary quarter-finals to be played on June 22/23:
Galway v Monaghan
Louth v Cork
Mayo v Derry
Tyrone v Roscommon

Jarly is changing the championship next year for more jeopardy. Sounds like it will be kicked back a week or two as well.

He said counties will need to run off their club championships faster.

We’ve become obsessed with the round robin

Very sad

Jarlath is happy for counties to only be playing football. No consideration at all for proper dual counties who have 2 championships to run off.

1 Like

The fellas who supported the split season can’t go whinging about the club championships becoming even more condensed.

Some of us had the foresight to see what direction this was going to go the minute an inter county only nine month elongated season was suggested.

What did he say about def jeopard? Two to qualify from the groups. Mistake imo.

He’s been “consulting” the counties and a lot of the feedback he is getting is there is a lack of jeopardy.

2 out would buy another free weekend in the calender.

It definitely needs tweaking or extending by a couple of weeks.

This weekend you’ve two hurling QFs, the first 4 proper ko football games and the two Tommy Tailtean cup semi finals

1 Like

Based on what?

I just like the way of gives the Westmeath/Louth type counties a chance all the way through. I think your placing in the group as either 1, 2 or 3 is more important than people have realised and that takes a few years to become clear. 1 gets an extra week off and 2 gets a home prelim match. Once that’s factored in every match is somewhat important which is all you can ask for one of these pre knock out round robin things.
Also an extra round of knock out matches that are coming up this week.
I can see the argument for getting an extra free week though.

2 Likes

Mouth watering. Change kits all round for Louth v Cork.

One of the most bizarre takes. They’ve totally destroyed the football championship and invariably when you finally get a good match up one team is absolutely knackered.

You and I are going to fall out over this