Arles Kilcruise man Lar Wall has Roscommon purring

Best and worst draw scenario please?

They’ve literally being saying that for 15 years :joy::joy:

1 Like

Since Paul Casey and peadar Andrews retired

1 Like

They never learn

1 Like

Can’t see Cork or Roscommon winning any match up bar maybe Armagh.

Galway the only ones who could possibly topple either Kerry or Dublin.

Derry will hardly have much in the tank

They will be right eventually

I said it myself in fairness but yet bar Donegal one day , it’s has been overshadowed by nearly 10 all Ireland wins in that time

If Louth win tomorrow Dublin can only play Galway / Derry in 1/4s

Very surprised at Hercules coughing up possession so naively near the end. Redeemed himself in the shootout though. Fair play to Jordan Flynn for showing the courage to shoot when everyone else was hanpdassing side to side at the very end. It’s strange to say that Mayo were left to rue not having Aidan O’ Shea to take a late free as the only leftie.

A terrible pity that one of Mayo-Derry had to exit but Davy Burke’s Roscommon live on. Vindication for James O’ Donoghue ranking Derry 3rd and Mayo 7th this week.

I think id take Derry over Galway for some reason

When you saw Murch bullying lads with 5 inches on him, you knew you were in clover

1 Like

Since Ross O’ Carroll stepped away anyway. That must be 10 years ago now. Left the inter-county scene very young.

O’Shea would 100% have missed that. And by a mile as well

3 Likes

Think Galway are very dangerous if Comer is fit

1 Like

[quote=“Aertel220, post:1673, topic:38029, full:true”]. It’s strange to say that Mayo were left to rue not having Aidan O’ Shea to take a late free as the only leftie.

[/quote]

I’d have more confidence in O’Donoghue off his right than O’Shea off his left in that area at that time of the match.

Did the 41 year old goalkeeper go the whole champo without conceding a goal ? Even after staring down the greatest forward ever ??

Geaney got one in the final.

1 Like

Still a mighty achievement

COC was on the field too. But he would have missed it as well.

Knowing he was on his wrong side some Mayo should probably have come short and handed it back to him 5 yards closer in. But the Mayos didn’t want to know about shooting unless it was a shot that definitely wasn’t on

1 Like