2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

The ref never told Lynch to stay in goals where he belongs as well, completely disrespectful. Turned the tide really against Donegal and Armagh,

3 Likes

Id say kerry joe will be told to do his utmost for louth

My father in law is obsessed with referees in matches.

Did you see the clear foul in the first half that McQuillan didn’t give to Aidan O’Shea?

How he gave that penalty is beyond me!

Do you know how we have on Sunday reffing the match…. Bloody Conor Lane!

Then when watching the match with him:

‘That’s a free ref!!! Come on’ as he watches it from a far away camera angle on the couch.

It’s funny - most decisions against Mayo he seems to notice as being an issue.

I wouldn’t mind but he’s well versed in all sports, particularly GAA but is just obsessed with referees.

3 Likes

Kerry Joe, Dublin Joe, Mayo joe. Might be just that he’s not a great ref?

Or that he may have got some decisions wrong in the past but he is not deliberately favouring a county - and those referees get fuck all for doing a thankless job.

5 Likes

He was pretty great for kerry last year

Do u think Jarlath will give Coldrick a ring during the week and tell him to 'ride dem derry cunts?

It never needs to be said out loud. It’s just understood

You’d have to imagine so.

Oisín McConville said on the gaa social he doesn’t think game last week will affect them.
In fact, it will give them confidence and momentum.

https://twitter.com/kilclooneyjohn/status/1805245009760850186?s=46&t=0sQkcb7z4szDmx1-2Xlm0w

1 Like

Not to worry Aertel, the amount of print media journalists that used mix up Rory and Ross was unreal

1 Like

https://x.com/Doiregaa/status/1806417495294722277?t=yeJi5F9K1ue2jo2809nTow&s=19

1 Like

Interesting to see Danny McDermott of Glen has been making the bench the last few games.

Derry are some county to give under 19’s a crack at it if they are good enough.

1 Like

Would you give us a puncher’s chance? Five second half points against mayo isn’t the triumph the meeja made it out to be

I think Derry will win.

All the injuries/suspensions are clearing up and Derry have the better footballers overall.

These lads like Big Lynchy in goals, McEvoy, McKinless, Glass, McGuigan, Doherty, McFaul and Murray will grow another leg in Croke Park.

Donegal v Louth: Donegal by 8

Dublin v Galway; Dubs by 9, Galway have too many lads playing with injuries.

Armagh v Roscommon: Armagh by 5, too strong around the middle. Ros have good forwards though.

Derry v Kerry: either a Kerry hammering or Derry AET, I’ll go Kerry by 7

1 Like

Manno, Macker and Jack on the bench for Dublin. Galway may have BAYSHT. A tie

McCarthy must be completely broke up with injuries.

Mcgrogan is a nawful miss. I’d have liked to seem him lining out against the tramp that took him out of it last year