2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Looking forward to armagh roscommon. Provided roscommon are not content just to be there, could be game of the weekend.

Donegal could beat louth by double figures. Louth have been struggling to get more than 10/11 points a game. Even wexford (a div 4 team) outpointed them.

Hard to see galway winning. Croker suits dublin down to the ground. Why is John Daly only a sub for galway. I’m no football expert but he’s been outstanding last few years.

Last week will give derry a big lift and we could have a repeat of last year’s nail biter. Wouldn’t surprise me if they win. Kerry haven’t played anyone near derrys level yet

He’s been kept fresh to free up Fento from any untoward attention from Derry and Kerry

Armagh 1-15 Roscommon 1-12

Dublin 1-21 Galway 2-13

Donegal 1-19 Louth 2-10

Kerry 0-17 Derry 1-12

Armagh 1-17 Roscommon 2-14 AET
Dublin 1-20 Galway 1-12
Donegal 1-21 Louth 0-11
Kerry 3-19 Derry 0-9

Just looking at the armagh line up, their subs nearly look stronger than the starting 15.
Stefan Campbell, jarly Burns, Oisín ó Néill, etc.

STOP BIGGIN’ DONEGAL UP, YOU CUNTS.

Can’t wait to be back in Croker. It’s been a while. Digs in the North Wall tonight and tomorrow. Fuck, it’s got gentrified. I used to buy large quantities of ecstasy down here and it was like a white mogadishu.

1 Like

Jarly :joy:

Is that Campbell fella still starting?

Does this start this weekend?

Usually comes on. Great kicker.

A great fella to free wheel down a hill with the wind at his back

Armagh 2-20 Rossies 1-16
Dublin 5-25 Galway 1-12
Donegal 0-19 Louth 1-9
Kerry 1-15 Derry 2-16

Shame on you

Armagh: 2-14 Roscoe P. Coltranes: 12
Dublin: 2-12 Galway: 15
Donegal: 1- 18 Louth: 13
Kerry: 15 Derry: Huge moral victory

Roscommon by 2.

Dublin by 5.

Donegal by 12.

Derry by 2.

1 Like

Armagh vs Roscommon is a serious advertisement for GAA Go

16mins for Roscommon to score

Lovely goal

Roscommon look pretty flat here. Maybe not a great sign for the teams out for the 3rd week on the trot.

1 Like

They’ve had plenty ball, but they’re taking on the wrong shot constantly. Wide open on the break then.

A very unappealing match. A lot to do with the roscommon factor. No ‘product’ in the world can survive the level of negativity there is around Gaelic football though. Tis fucked.

1 Like