2024 BruidheanChaorthainn betting thread

It seems so but I wouldn’t like him in that race. Willies edge is horses stay the flat trips v well. Dropping into a mile and a half race is much tougher. I’m very surprised by the decision tbh.

Maybe he’s an ebor horse and it’s just a spin.

Focusing on gowran first tomorrow. Been a desperate month.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Can get 11 and 12s in Ladbrokes

How confident are you? I have him in a double with shareholder from the first!

2 Likes

Extremely confident. He ticks all the boxes just the pilot is a worry but he’s being ripped up in the betting now

1 Like

Sorry just didn’t get going soon enough but that winner motored home

Lucky 15

4 Likes

I desperately wanted to back torigeva after I backed it in the curragh. It was 40s but it’s now 11/1. Somebody must have had a big nail but I just can’t face into him at that price.

20s is the minimum I’d take. If it drifts I’ll back it.

Is there a horse called Torigeva?

17:05

a former poster from here was tipping this at 50/1

i forgot to put up

It has to have had a huge chance. I bet it in the curragh lto and it came from a desperate position against a huge bias and still should have won.

“could do worse than backing this ew”

I see Wathnan racing have the fav in this race with C&D form. Bought for big bobs, clearly targeting this race. These Wathnan oil sheikhs don’t half like having a winner at Royal Ascot.

Seem to like to have a punt on the day as their winners have been well supported in the market as is Dark Trooper. Frenchies won yesterday with a big gamble on Aga Khan runner in the second last. Id imagine this yolk will take all the beating in the 5:05

It might be a French thing but De Mieulle sounds lukewarm at best about him.

A couple of their winners were wild drifters.

Queenstown a NR now.

1 Like