2024 BruidheanChaorthainn betting thread

Great stuff

1 Like

54 selections since his last winner in May by my rough scrolling. And he closed the thread down and restarted it a week later during that period as well from what I can see. I hope heā€™s turned a corner for his own sake and it might brighten up his general disposition

3 Likes

Sure youā€™ve put up plenty of losers in a row and invariably the reason you are backing it is because Henry de Bromhead trains it.

I donā€™t ever say a word despite you constantly needling me for no reason.

At odds of 20/1 or as my average price having 50 or 60 losers in a row is nothing as well.

That can happen. Breaks go against you at times but just trying always trying to hammer me when Iā€™m on a bad run is very odd behaviour.

If I done that to anybody youā€™d be the first up in arms whinging.

3 Likes

Fuck sake. Missed that. Caps off the fucking day :joy:

1 Like

Fair play BC, came up trumps today, when under pressure. Enjoy the winnings mate.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t under any pressure.

What price did you lay it at? I see it returned an sp of 22s

1 Like

Good man yourself @BruidheanChaorthainn

2 Likes

I remember that right hand with Lee on the ropes against the black kid who was actually convicted of being a paedophile after. Walked him onto his ā€˜Sunday Punchā€™ the yank commentator called it.

John Jackson it was. Think he was a son of probably the biggest pound for pound puncher ever, Julian Jackson.

Lee seemed to get all the power, most Irish pros donā€™t seem to be big punchers

2 Likes

Nothing today or tomorrow

Lines Coke GIF

What sort of simpleton are you at all?

Sleep it off like a good chap.

Employment on the radar this decade at all?

Sleep what off?

1 Like

As is often the case, the audited accounts differ from management accounts produced.

My team have ignored losing trixies and Lucky 15s from the audit, whilst also making down a 50pt ew double to a management friendly 0.5pts.

All in all, things are looking up after a rocky June.

Yes because I obviously had a bet 10 times bigger than I ever do on a double. Everyone knows it was a typo.

The levels you try and go to is embarrassing.

2 Likes

and I donā€™t include bog which is what I use for multies and ante post bets so I donā€™t include those results which is fair enough in my book and has been stated a number of times.

1 Like

Itā€™s always .25 or .5 each way on the doubles from what Iā€™ve seen.

The Hardy Buck lookalike kind.

A strange cat to say the least.

The years of hurt is seeping through a festering wound for him, this too shall pass.