2024 BruidheanChaorthainn betting thread

I wouldn’t have any complaints about the ride. It can happen. I’m not sure it loved jumping tbh.

1 Like

I’d be getting nose bleeds once you go above 0-75s being honest.

Fair enough, no harm to try and narrow it down to a particular type. You should have a good insight into Galway

Big issue with Galway is they are already watering and there’s a lot of rain due. You will end up with a savage course bias on the flat. You could end up with amazing value or be on a 1000/1 shot.

With the jumps again you will bump into a lot of short priced Willie Mullins horses that take a lot of the fun out it.

Obviously alot of horses will have been specifically laid out for Galway as always, a year, maybe two in the planning. IMO, the market will guide heavily in the 0 - 75 handicaps, but we shall see, wont see the real action until just before the off.

Yes the market will tell more in Galway. You will have to bundles in hand to win in Galway so it’s a different betting medium.

Am I correct in saying heartbreak city who placed in a Melbourne cup was beaten in 0-75 in Galway.

Had a look at AJs yolk. Was heavily punted in Galway and only placed, beaten by Rodgers, another shrewd operator, but won in Galway the following year and was just touched off the Melbourne cup

So yes, no easy touches in Galway.

1 Like

Galway hurdle entries look depressing

Nothing today and nothing tomorrow.

Enjoy the hurling Sunday :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No tips tomorrow. I was hoping to be heading to the all Ireland but I’ve a family friends funeral to attend instead. He was a great man and enjoyed the few tips I sent him in the last few years while he was ill.

Enjoy the game.

9 Likes

Another place.

1 Like

Fair fucks

1 Like

Surely he watched that race and just bangs out and tries
To make all.

Nothing in leopardstown tomorrow and it’s highly unlikely I’ll go through Wexford between now and tomorrow.

1 Like

Punted of the boards and tailed off

1 Like