2024 Nations League B - Gameweek 1 - Ireland v England & Greece

I don’t know what happened in the game, but I suspect they don’t give a flying fcuk and most would rather be at home with the feet up.

Yep the English just wanted to play, get a straightforward win and get out of here.
Maybe ricey and Jack the lad had a catch up with the 2nd and 3rd cousins.

I think Irish football should have their own stadium. Somewhere on the north side. Maybe a 30,000 seater. Could always rent the Aviva for bigger games then

2 Likes

That was nightmare fuel stuff yesterday evening you couldn’t have made it up with those two rotten bastards both scoring. Zero fight from the outset and considering the opposition and being at home that’s unacceptable. Surrendered both wings to pack the central areas only to give them the freedom to rail in behind at will the entire first half.

It has already been mentioned but the whiff was obvious that this was basically another JOS disasterclass for this match week from the team selection and to how they set up, Heimir was obviously in a backseat role for this game but as said he definitely seemed to take full control for the 2nd half with the tweaks made but the game was long over as any kind of contest.

I’d lose a bit of respect for him if he didn’t have full control this week. He’s long enough there you’d feel to have been able to put his stamp on it. Now maybe he didn’t feel he could but it’s not a good sign to the players if he let JOS run the show this week in any manner.

It coulda been much worse, and maybe the second half on is the start of his reign proper. Getting England the first day out was unfortunate. We move forward now.

Incidentally a lad turned to me when Grealish scored and said that cunt Carsley will probably come on and get the third. So, it coulda been worse.

Time to disband all football structures and start again

Racist wants to disband the most inclusive sport in ireland shock

Was last night the last dance for the Doc?

Dela had us qualifying for tournaments with box office managers. This guy Canham with his power point slides has us the laughing stock of football with a no-mark manager having his hand held by John O’Shea.

I was thinking yesterday of all the years lads spent giving out about Glenn Whelan, McGeady, Andrews, Hunt. Those lads were a fair step above what we currently have

3 Likes

Time to disband soccer ball. Get rid of the fai.

All money from gov should go to the GAA and athletics/ olympic sports.

2 Likes

The most inclusive sport in Ireland is track and field pal. And I’m amongst the Top 10 supporters of it on tfk.

Knuckle draggers shouting IRA slogans is who is you are now.

Did you paint over “Coolock says No”
on your tricolour before you brought it to game last night.

2 Likes

That should be the end of Coleman, Doherty and Brady in an Irish shirt. At least we put up a battle at home to France and Holland at home last campaign. As for Adam Idah, Norwich must be laughing at getting 9 million for him.

@Malarkey exposed you as a racist last week pal

2 Likes

You and your kids screaming ‘Lizzie is in a box’ at English fans yesterday was pathetic

2 Likes

Why do you support a game that treats women like second class citizens?

Dont bother start again.

1 Like

@Malarkey exposed your attitude towards women too

1 Like

The reformer Pilates studio will be his Road to Damascus.

Hate singling out players when the entire team were pitiful but how Idah lasted 70 mins yesterday was shocking he was stone useless the entire game lost 4-5 aerial duels without even contesting them and lost another 2-3 50/50 balls played inside, he had no urgency whatsoever to even make an attempt at closing down the defenders taking handy possession id say it was one of the worst Irish player performances since Dunne against Portugal in 2000.

1 Like