2024 Summer Transfer Window

The Palace dream is dead :cry:

2 Likes

Kyle Hayes to centre back, the Bull to 11 and Adam English to midfield.

45m is a bargain for him the way prices have gone

2 Likes

Ah feck. My young lad calls his teddy after him! Made the Man City matches slightly less boring

Teduardo I hope

1 Like

Calafiori is a Gooner

1 Like

Summerville to West Ham. The supposed Ā£25m fee looks like a bargain

1 Like

Release clause triggered I think

Itā€™s hard to believe that he will leave them this way

10 Likes

Fullkrug to West ham

2 Likes

Two good signings there for West Ham.

1 Like

Richarlison to Al-Ahli for around 70 million euro apparently. Spurs willing to sell. Not sure if Richarlison wants it though.

It would be the 2nd biggest transfer fee for the league after Neymar.

barbra streisand jewish GIF

Alvarez deal completed.

Signed for 17M and sold for 95M. Not much the smaller Clubs can do when the big Clubs are throwing around money like that. Man Citys record sale.

Fare thee well JuliĆ”n, weā€™ll always have the treble.

2 Likes

Arsenal shouldā€™ve had a right cut off trying to get him. Exactly what they are missing. Barcelona mustnā€™t have a bob or heā€™d be there. He might find Athletico hard work. The lad Oscar Bob is a must for the Fantasy Premier League as well as my friend Jeremy Doku.

Bobb has had a great pre season so far. The problem on your FF is that City have so many of those sort of players theyā€™ll be rotating. But Iā€™ll be dropping him in early doors anyway.

Haaland is the only striker in the City squad now.

Hard believe Cancelo is still a City player.

Athletico are a funny club.

Seem to take notions and spend huge money at times.

Their purchase of Joao Felix for over 100m and then casting him out was bizarre.

Then sold the likes of Griezeman and Torres.

Cole Palmer was signed for nothing and sold for 40m. One of the worst sales of the last number of years.

I wonder might he bring Cancelo back if he apologised. He is a savage footballer but has to play for a top side with the way he defends. Cancelo and Haaland would do wreck against the smaller teams.

Pep looks like he is going to play one of the wingers through the middle in backup situations. Could swoop for Ivan Toney if Pep thought he was good enough. Iā€™d love to see Evan Ferguson working under him if maybe he wanted to mind Haaland more for the bigger games.

It would be a great move for Evan.

Cancelo is an odd hoore and Iā€™d say Pep doesnt need him.

1 Like