Footix of the Day

if there is a negative GGA story ill take a look

2 Likes
1 Like

Great player, but I dunno was Roy all that on the cobbles; Graham Kav & John Walters(was in the process of being dominated), Darren Moore (an overmatched Keane withdrew), Arsenal IT Brexiteer (aged but the penfold landed cleanly), dropped by an ageing Brian Clough, and Gary Breen’s cousin(couldn’t put him away),have all beaten and or hung with Keano. Granted the Corkman was past prime or very young in a lot of these encounters, but as John Giles said, we can only go on what we see.

With past footage of the young Keane either non-existent or lost to time; I think it has to be said that Keane’s reputation as a pugilistic raging bull is overstated. The one we didn’t get to see which would’ve told a lot would’ve been a prime Keane against a shopworn Mick McCarthy, like Floyd Mayweather the Cork Roadman was always one to talk a good game but pick his moments carefully (Haaland). However Given how Cluxton dealt with McAteer, that would likely have been easy work and would’ve added significantly to Keane’s legacy.

1 Like

Huh?

If they wanna box say they wanna box and hell box.

1 Like

middle aged man in cork fretting over the intricacies of FFP

3 Likes

Middle aged!! Love it.
:rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

How dare you suggest I’m fretting.

https://twitter.com/IcarusRisingx/status/1821458774650937458?t=_Ls11AXdEX4F7ITt6EIyeg&s=19

https://twitter.com/IcarusRisingx/status/1821293096539455510?t=kbFslPBl-XRWM95o3kD3kg&s=19

Happened outside convention centre here too

1 Like

Holy fucking what the fuck…

1 Like

Watch the Charity Shield there are many instances. There’s a ball there he fizzez into Mount as a 50/50 when Amad is free up the line. The man is pleasing himself out there…on a reputation built with playing with Kroos and Modric…Brazil… He is the ultimate ‘do me a favour’ player

4 Likes

@caulifloweredneanderthal remembers that day well i.e. watched MOTD

2 Likes

Incorrect. We never had BBC as a kid so I experienced it via @Aertel220 and the Sunday Independent more than likely.

Thanks for the nom though :wink:

2 Likes

A huge selection to choose from today

TELL US NEVER

good to know that wolves wernt newly promoted in 2010

2 Likes

Another 9 months of such pearls of wisdom to look forward to

1 Like