250 MILLION pay rise for public sector

You aren’t saying much at all. Good at clapping. Dont worry, other people will fix things for you.

Banter!

This story is bullshit, there’s far more out there they could be focussing on imo. Very easy to take pot shots at the bone idle civil service all the time, yet does nothing to solve the problems.

Discuss.

[quote=“OneArmedMan”]I think you are a bit naive to say the very least. Oh it’s in the “public domain” - well that makes it alright then. Nonsense.
By making it a headline story, the government is forced to address it. The it gets added to their list of f*ck-ups. Then they get removed for the shower of wasters that they are and the next govt is warned to get into gear or face the same fate…

You are one of those people who hasn’t been hit by recession and you’re wondering what all the “fuss” is about. Well played.[/QUOTE]

And you call NCC naive!!! :smiley:

[quote=“OneArmedMan”]I think you are a bit naive to say the very least. Oh it’s in the “public domain” - well that makes it alright then. Nonsense.
By making it a headline story, the government is forced to address it. The it gets added to their list of f*ck-ups. Then they get removed for the shower of wasters that they are and the next govt is warned to get into gear or face the same fate…

You are one of those people who hasn’t been hit by recession and you’re wondering what all the “fuss” is about. Well played.[/QUOTE]

the government have been aware of this for years- im sure they dont need to react to a right wing rag to address it

in regards to your last bit- my wife lost her job - im on reduced hours & have a pay cut.childrens welfare is down, the income levy etc etc but as I said earlier money or the lack of isnt the meaning of everything -

[quote=“myboyblue”]Banter!

This story is bullshit, there’s far more out there they could be focussing on imo. Very easy to take pot shots at the bone idle civil service all the time, yet does nothing to solve the problems.

Discuss.[/QUOTE]

middle class welfare is a major problem
means test everything -

[quote=“north county corncrake”]middle class welfare is a major problem
means test everything -[/QUOTE]

I can see where you’re coming from there ncc but surely that’s a little bit simplistic.
Either they set the income levels so high for these kind of cuts that they end up saving very little or else they squeeze the middle to lower earners so much that there is very little incentive to work. Hard to find a middle ground on it.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]middle class welfare is a major problem
means test everything -[/QUOTE]

Should be done NCC but how many million would it bring in?
We need to start where the big numbers are

Could it bring in 250m in one year?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Should be done NCC but how many million would it bring in?
We need to start where the big numbers are

Could it bring in 250m in one year?[/QUOTE]

without doubt

My ring it would.
500m the year after and 750m the year after that.
You’re living in some sort of blinkered fairy land NCC.
Yourself and MBB.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Do any of you cunts work for the department of social welfare?

Do you mean “work for” or “employed by” ?

He had a beautiful way about him.

I’m having a bit of difficulty with said arm of the public sector. Most frustrating to deal with and incredibly slow to do anything.

Round and round we go

2 Likes

I’ve given that a like.

1 Like

Did someone say election?

3 Likes

Time to get the Sports Capital Grant forms filled in :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Leo Leo Leo

1 Like

yessssssssssss

4 Likes