30 Dead in US College shooting

I regret to report that there’s been another shooting incident at Virginia Tech.

More news as I get it.

2 dead, one a police officer, suspect still at large.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17590859

2 April 2012 Last updated at 22:21 GMT
Seven die in California university shooting

Seven people have been killed and several injured in a shooting at a California college, police say.

Police spokeswoman Cynthia Perkins confirmed the death toll after the attack at Oikos University in the city of Oakland.
A suspect was later detained at a shopping centre in the nearby city of Alameda.

Oikos University is a private religious institution offering courses in theology, music and nursing.

A police press conference is scheduled for 18:00 local time (01:00 GMT).

What appeared to be four bodies covered with tarpaulin were seen earlier outside a building at the university, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

TV footage showed wounded people emerging from buildings.

Johnna Watson, of Oakland Police, said: “We know this to be a Korean college. A gunman came in to the college and fired multiple shots.”

Ms Watson added: “I can confirm that we do have one person who has been detained that we believe is possibly responsible for this shooting.”

The Oakland Fire Department says it was first notified of the shooting at about 10:50 local time.

‘Shot in chest’

Pastor Jong Kim, who founded the school about 10 years ago, told the Oakland Tribune that he heard about 30 gunshots in the building.
“I stayed in my office,” he said.

A witness, Brian Snow, told local news station KGO-TV: "One of the people who was inside the building, she was saying there is a crazy guy inside.

“She did say someone got shot in the chest right next to her before she got taken off in an ambulance.”

A woman who was doing errands nearby, Angie Johnson, told the San Francisco Chronicle she helped a woman with a gunshot wound in her arm.

The woman “had a hole in her right arm the size of a silver dollar with blood coming down”, Ms Johnson told the newspaper.
Ms Johnson also said that, according to the woman, the gunman had stood up during a nursing class, shot one student in the chest at point blank range and then began firing at the rest of the room.

A police officer at the scene told reporters the gunman had not been identified.

Reports described the suspect as a Korean man in his 40s, with heavy build and wearing khaki clothes.

The shooting comes after an Ohio high school student killed three peers and injured six in February.

If everyone had guns this wouldn’t have happened.

If everyone had guns, then Trayvon Martin would be alive and would have rightly walked away scot free with the stand your ground law in FL, as he was being attacked by that racist mongrel.

:o

Whassup Turenne? Its a generic term for a dickhead, I think you may be reading the wrong meaning into it.

The suspect in the Oakland killings knew he had only One Go at it and you have to think he is happy with the outcome, the sick cunt

Just because he was black automatically he’d be better with a gun? You utterly utterly disgust me you sick cunt.

at least seven dead in an attempt on a temple

police say they arent sikhing anyone else as they believe they have kiled the gunman